Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Satin black used on interior of IB cars...

Feel stupid even asking this question because I know I have seen the answer here, but can't seem to come up with the correct search terms for the life of me. Is there a good SEM, Wurth or other spray paint to match the black Porsche used on the interior of (at least) impact bumper cars?

Appreciate any help!

Chase
Old 10-09-2017, 05:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Hi Chase - take a look at the link below. We have several applications that will work for the interior. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Paint & Solvents - Pelican Parts
Old 10-10-2017, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
The Mighty Pieholio

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry at Pelican Parts View Post
Hi Chase - take a look at the link below. We have several applications that will work for the interior. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Paint & Solvents - Pelican Parts
I would choose the SEM Trim Black in a spray can. It's in that $17 range the other SEM rattle cans come in. I see the Trim Black in Dmity's link, but only in a gallon size. Surely they have the cans?
Old 10-19-2017, 12:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: