Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 356 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Porsche 356 artwork for Monterey car week

Yes, 356 fans, bringing up about 10-15 prints on 11" 17" of my original paintings. Up at my booth Aug. 25th at Concorso they will be $45 but anybody who reaches me in Los Angeles before the 22nd will be able to buy them for half that. Contact me by texting your email to 213 344 6496 and I'll send a few sample shots. I wish I could make the Porsche events up there but I'm on assignment as writer, plus photographing for future paintings. If you live in LA, SB, Riverside, OC counties, can deliver if you buy two or more. and will deliver to your office. Discount for cash.

Old 07-31-2018, 02:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

We will bring artwork to Concoro Italiano

Artist has ten Porsche 356 & 550 soyder fine art prints. $20 each. We'll carry them to the two German car event Friday (if wwe don't get lost). Then Saturday we will have them at our booth at Concorso Italiano. If you go there or want to catch us Sat. evening at Pebble, text 213 344 6438. If you still miss connecting, the next target of opportunity is Sunday after we leave Pebble Beach around 1 pm. If you miss us then, text your e-mail, we'll send pictures of what Porsche artwork is left
If you don't see this notice 'til after car weekm,text your e-mail to 213 344 6438 and we'll send pictures of what's available or print up new ones on demand
Old 08-24-2018, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: