Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 356 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Saw Sarkisian Porcshe todays, need facts

Hi
I am doing a story on the two Porsches I saw at Enderle Shopping Center Cars & Coffee today. They were both very elaborate, I am saying rococo in the detail.
I met the taciturn John Sarkisian but other stories I read says the cars are created by the Sarkisian brothers, does anyone know if they still work together and what his brother's name is? I gather they first made their name in modified VW beetles but are way beyond that now. And what city their shop or location is? Also was unclear if they just do this for fun or are they selling the completed cars or taking orders for modifications? If anyone is interested I will run some shots of the two cars I saw, a 356 and a 911, here. I think their workmanship is right up there with Singer and say if you hear one is on display check it out--it's going to take half an hour to see all the ornate details.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: