Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 356 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

FS: Blaupunkt 356 Radio am fm aux w/ Internal Bluetooth & 4 x 45 watts stereo

Using Aurora Design modules this radio is capable of 4 x 45watts per channel stereo using the FMR 2.7. Along with it the BT 2.5 bluetooth module has been added to allow hands free voice assisted bluetooth for streaming and pairing with your Iphone or android. A two toggle action of the volume control activates the bluetooth paired with your phone and will automatically play when streaming is chosen. A wiring harness with molex connectors is provided to install rhe radio.
Using the most sophisticated digital tuner and amp you will have full band capability of am and fm and also a seek feature withouit the dial pointer moving. Virtual balance and fader comes with the package and have included a quick reference guide on using the radio.

USB can be added to to play your files and charge your phone

Any radiocan be done regardless of voltage and polarity. It just costs a little more to add the High power converter.

You can visit my website: Billtheradioguy.com for more information and direct questions to bill@billtheradioguy.com

We are the only US based company offering bluetooth inside the radio without an external mic.

Link to operation:
https://tech-retro.com/aurora-design/ewExternalFiles/QuickStart%202.7.2.pdf

Just $925.00 + shipping. Will ship Internationally.

Paypal accepted; bill@billtheradioguy.com

chosen

Last edited by radioguybill; 10-12-2020 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-11-2020, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

This radio is not correct for 356
Old 10-12-2020, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

This particular radio fits the 356 Porsche. I know many people that have this radio in their car. enoz05 is selling the same radio except mine is converted and saying mine will not fit. Ta ta

Last edited by radioguybill; 10-12-2020 at 01:17 PM..
Old 10-12-2020, 11:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioguybill View Post
This particular radio fits the 356 Porsche. I know many people that have this radio in their car. enoz05 is selling the same radio except mine is converted and saying mine will not fit. Ta ta
You must not twist my words. I don't say it wil not fit, I say it's not correct for 356, because this is an early 70's radio. You better offer this radio on the 911 forum.
Old 10-12-2020, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

By the way, the knobs are for Mercedes, the chrome faceplate for 356 and the radio for early 911
Old 10-12-2020, 02:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

It's a bit of a mix of radioparts
Old 10-12-2020, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Regardless it's for sale

Old 10-12-2020, 10:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: