Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums
 
  Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 356 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
356 Front Bumper, Complete..

Bumper Sold!!!

One clean, complete 356 bumper, pictures tell the story..
$500+shipping.





Some other stuff I may let go of as well.



__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&

Last edited by Racerbvd; 12-06-2012 at 08:12 PM..
Old 07-06-2012, 09:31 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: s.f. bay area
Posts: 3,272
how much for the small reflectors in the box ?
Old 07-09-2012, 11:22 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
Byron, $500 for everything??????????
apsal
Old 07-14-2012, 11:36 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
byron, do you answer your emails??????????
Old 07-17-2012, 04:10 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Well, have had doctor & PT appointments literally every day for the last 2 weeks and when I try & respond using my phone, that doesn't always seem to work.
Sorry, $500 is just for the bumper, considering the condition and how complete it is, is a very fail price..

As for a package deal, here is most of the 356 parts that I'm looking to get rid of.. The NOS stuff is mostly from Stoddard, so this isn't a $500 stash of goodies


Item nos= new old stock,u=used
Drauz body emblem nos 1
Drauz chassis plate nos 1
gasket kitzenith 911 U 1
wiper arms acssorted NOS&U 5
super 90 gold nos 1
PORSCHE gold nos 1 3/4
VDO oil pressuer u 1
VDO? 1
VW111 298 101 A nos 2
solex gasket kits nos&u 2
misc.carb. Gaskets nos&u many
fuel cock kits 356 u 2
celinoids u 3
ignition part u 1
Bosh distributor caps nos&u 2
rubber 356 gas pedal nos 1
rubber 356 emblem dsurround nos 1
616 108 902 02 kit u 1
front license braket nos 1
body clips nos 9
bosh ignitio616 602 226 nos 2
wiper blades nos 2
wheel cylinder3.2719-0209.3 u 1
lug nuts steel and alloy u 16
wheel cylinder3.2719-0309.3 u 1
ate 113 690 273 kit u 1
fron 356 trunk chrome u 1
reuter badge u 1
porsche emblem,silver u 1
356 fuel cock u 1
miscell boots nos 8
fuel tank cover u 1
ignition modual u 1
square back up lite u 1
bag flat head screws,m6x u
pr 356 grills large nos 2
pr 356 front grills small nos 2
356 front handle badge u 1
356 roadster visor u 1
hub caps with silver crest u 3
chome side mirror nos 1
boot v-2748-p nos 1
356 brake shoes u
inner tubes 165-15 u 3
356 floor mats u all
356 headlite lens u 2










__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 07-18-2012, 09:03 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 49
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerbvd View Post
Well, have had doctor & PT appointments literally every day for the last 2 weeks and when I try & respond using my phone, that doesn't always seem to work.
Sorry, $500 is just for the bumper, considering the condition and how complete it is, is a very fail price..

As for a package deal, here is most of the 356 parts that I'm looking to get rid of.. The NOS stuff is mostly from Stoddard, so this isn't a $500 stash of goodies


Item nos= new old stock,u=used
Drauz body emblem nos 1
Drauz chassis plate nos 1
gasket kitzenith 911 U 1
wiper arms acssorted NOS&U 5
super 90 gold nos 1
PORSCHE gold nos 1 3/4
VDO oil pressuer u 1
VDO? 1
VW111 298 101 A nos 2
solex gasket kits nos&u 2
misc.carb. Gaskets nos&u many
fuel cock kits 356 u 2
celinoids u 3
ignition part u 1
Bosh distributor caps nos&u 2
rubber 356 gas pedal nos 1
rubber 356 emblem dsurround nos 1
616 108 902 02 kit u 1
front license braket nos 1
body clips nos 9
bosh ignitio616 602 226 nos 2
wiper blades nos 2
wheel cylinder3.2719-0209.3 u 1
lug nuts steel and alloy u 16
wheel cylinder3.2719-0309.3 u 1
ate 113 690 273 kit u 1
fron 356 trunk chrome u 1
reuter badge u 1
porsche emblem,silver u 1
356 fuel cock u 1
miscell boots nos 8
fuel tank cover u 1
ignition modual u 1
square back up lite u 1
bag flat head screws,m6x u
pr 356 grills large nos 2
pr 356 front grills small nos 2
356 front handle badge u 1
356 roadster visor u 1
hub caps with silver crest u 3
chome side mirror nos 1
boot v-2748-p nos 1
356 brake shoes u
inner tubes 165-15 u 3
356 floor mats u all
356 headlite lens u 2

I did not know Stoddard sold NOS stuff!? Looks like most of the stuff you list as NOS is new repro.... NRS??
Old 07-19-2012, 11:55 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
 
Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatsicks View Post
I did not know Stoddard sold NOS stuff!? Looks like most of the stuff you list as NOS is new repro.... NRS??
When this stuff was purchased, it was still stocked by dealers
__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 07-19-2012, 12:02 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
356 bumper

I would like to purchase your 356 C front bumper.
Please contact me Don (925) 639-7146 donnicoli@comcast.net
Thanks, Don
Old 07-25-2012, 11:22 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by donn000 View Post
I would like to purchase your 356 C front bumper.
Please contact me Don (925) 639-7146 donnicoli@comcast.net
Thanks, Don
Good talking to you today Don..
__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 07-26-2012, 06:55 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
Byron do you still have the front bumper??
call me if you do
albert salvatore
palm coast, fl
954 401 0407
Old 08-05-2012, 05:42 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
Byron,,how much for your stash of 356 parts and how about posting a price or two or what kind of trade you are looking for
albert salvatore
954 401 0407
Old 08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
Wtb

looking for a 356 front bumper,,,earlyB or later A fuel tank and a rear glass for same car. prefer located in the south
albert salvatore
apsal@bellsouth.net
954 401 0407
Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Hi Albert,

Planned on calling you earlier, but got hung up, sold the Turbo "S" but trying find me extra rims for the new owner to use as dailies)
Yes, I can give you a package deal, but I won't be able to go to that storage for a few more weeks, too much health crap going on..
__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 08-05-2012, 06:01 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: palm coast, fl
Posts: 1,240
Garage
wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerbvd View Post
Hi Albert,

Planned on calling you earlier, but got hung up, sold the Turbo "S" but trying find me extra rims for the new owner to use as dailies)
Yes, I can give you a package deal, but I won't be able to go to that storage for a few more weeks, too much health crap going on..
Byron,,,get your health back,,then we can play car stuff.
I have two 8 x 15 fuchs if your looking for that size
albert
Old 08-06-2012, 11:31 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by apsal View Post
Byron,,how much for your stash of 356 parts and how about posting a price or two or what kind of trade you are looking for
albert salvatore
954 401 0407
give me a call when you get a chance Albert..
__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 08-25-2012, 02:49 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 33
Hi Byron,

I hope you are feeling better. Since you posted today I figured it is OK to contact you.

Are the floor mats still available? If so, which ones are they? The rubber front mats, the tunnel or rear, or all of them? If so are they T-6/C?

Thanks!

Sebastian Gaeta
Ann Arbor, MI
__________________
Sebastian Gaeta
'64 356 "C" Cabriolet
'65 356 "C" Coupe
'67 Karmann Ghia Convertible
'73 914 2.0L
'80 911SC Coupe
Old 08-25-2012, 05:34 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Racerbvd's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aylanco View Post
Hi Byron,

I hope you are feeling better. Since you posted today I figured it is OK to contact you.

Are the floor mats still available? If so, which ones are they? The rubber front mats, the tunnel or rear, or all of them? If so are they T-6/C?

Thanks!

Sebastian Gaeta
Ann Arbor, MI

Thanks Sebastian, still working on it, on the mats, I may have someone buying the entire lot, if he doesn't I'll sell the mats.
Cheers,











__________________
Byron

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 08-26-2012, 04:50 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 33
Thanks Byron, just let me know!

Sebastian
__________________
Sebastian Gaeta
'64 356 "C" Cabriolet
'65 356 "C" Coupe
'67 Karmann Ghia Convertible
'73 914 2.0L
'80 911SC Coupe
Old 08-26-2012, 05:01 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
 
Now available:  101 Projects for Your Porsche Boxster!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: carmel, in
Posts: 427
Garage
interested in the used reuter badge.

PM me when you get the chance.

thank you.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:08 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 81
Hi,
interested in :

Drauz body emblem nos 1
Drauz chassis plate nos 1
super 90 gold nos 1
PORSCHE gold nos 1 3/4
front license braket nos 1
356 roadster visor u 1

thanks PM prices
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)
Old 08-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:17 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2011 Pelican Parts - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.