Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 356 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: 356C Carrera nose panel

WITHDRAWN FROM AVAILABILITY--It will be used on my 356SC----I am offering for sale a 356C factory NOS Carrera nose panel.

This is a rare factory 356C Carrera NOS nose panel, part number 644.503.011.11. The photo of the front shows the part number handwritten on it by someone at the Porsche factory. There is also a small handwritten label with the same number on the side of the panel. The Carrera sheet metal nose panel is different from the regular 356C nose panel with brackets on each side behind and above the horn grill opening.

It has been stored in my home in a dry environment. There is some minor surface rust on the surface of the factory applied primer. There are no dents.

Many years ago I bought this nose panel for my restoration project. I now have started restoring my 1964 356SC and have decided that the Carrera panel may be more useful to someone who is restoring a Carrera. The attached photos show the front; back; detail of the brackets; and detail of the part number label. Page 229 of the parts book shows the nose panel.

I am asking $9,950 USD OBO. The buyer will pay the actual shipping from the Chicago area. It weighs approximately 25 pounds. I can deliver within 150 miles of Chicago.

Last edited by leedlast; 03-24-2015 at 04:23 PM..
Old 03-11-2015, 06:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Wow! All I need is the rest of the car and I'd be set.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Well, here's your start. One step at a time and pretty soon you'll be cruisin' in your Carrera!

Old 03-14-2015, 05:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: