Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 356 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

356B Brakes-Parts Search-WTB

Recently suffered a fire at my storage facility in Long Beach. Lost everything of personal value. This occurred as a result of someone cooking meth. the entire building was destroyed. In my 2 units I had accumulated many factory tools and VW and Porsche parts not to mention and extensive Porsche book library and poster and model collection. Many NOS Carello and Marchal headlight/foglight/driving light units were also lost in addition to all my tools and a 3 stage Craftsman rollaway unit.

In my unit I had a complete 356B Brake setup with front spindles. What I was able to recover is the four B drums and 3 of the four backing plates. I am missing one of the front backing plates.

I had separated all the internal parts (used although complete for the four drums) and these were bagged and tagged pending restoration. I had also the steel brake line parts for the four drums and the ATE pieces. All these parts were lost in the fire.

My initial search is to find the backing plate and the steel lines/ATE pieces. Second phase is to rebuild the internal parts for the four brakes. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Rick

Last edited by OriginalDKPanzer; 10-05-2017 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: clarification
Old 10-05-2017, 06:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

bump
Old 10-08-2017, 08:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: