Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCayman View Post
An easily removable engine cover for the Cayman and of course 2016 GTS since thatís my car!
I think we'd have a hard time improving upon the factory cover. What did you have in mind?
Follow us on Instagram @Rennline
Old 10-04-2018, 05:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goffstownmike View Post
I just recently purchased a new set of window crank handles for my 77 911. The 1st place I looked was the Rennline website and much to my dismay there wasn't any. So How about some crazy cool manual window cranks?
Yes! We'll be in touch. These are something we should have done a long time ago.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1976 View Post
Billet knobs for the vent controls on the dash to compliment the other offerings from Rennline.
These are in production! Once completed I will contact you for shipping info.

Old 10-04-2018, 06:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aread View Post
3 products to consider:
1) nice looking radio/vent delete plate. One for the clock gauge might be nice as well.
2) A piece to allow for removal of footwell heater blowers that directly connects ducting to pipe from the heat exchangers. For those that don't want to do a full Vent/heat delete
3) Brake/ oil cooler ducts using existing fog light holes. Something that allows ram air that enters the foglight holes and routed to oil cooler or brakes.

Just spit-ballin here
The radio hvac delete plates are in production! We will contact you to get your shipping details once complete. Here is the rough prototype. Thanks again!

Old 10-04-2018, 06:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)

Excellent! I can't wait.
Old 10-05-2018, 01:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennline View Post
We have something on a the drawing board to replace the gas strut. It bolts in place of the factory strut, so no welding required.
Outstanding. I guess that takes me out of the running for the first one free. Iíll be happy to be your first paying customer for the Rennline product.
Old 10-13-2018, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)
Been here a while

simple one, how about a blank to replace the seat belt/brake warning light....better yet, one with a volt readout and a USB charger would be so cool, especially when teamed with your phone mount (which I love, and I have in 4 different era porsches)

and, I'd love to see a dash vent that has the same bezel design as the clock/gauges, that could replace the gas gauge or clock. Many of us use the Ford F-150 dash vent, but it just doesn't look right.
Old Yesterday, 05:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: