Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

911SC Standard Speaker Wires

Trying to get sound working in my SC and having trouble locating the speaker wires.

Looks like standard speakers have never been upgraded so taking the chance the standard wiring has never been upgraded.

Can anyone tell me (a) what the speaker wire colors are (I see some brown/red wires that look like speaker wires) and (b) what's the standard routing (ie, where do they go?)
Old 10-18-2018, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Administrator

Garage
Hello - take a look at the link below to an earlier thread where this is discusses. There is a diagram inside as well. Hope this helps and best of luck!

911 sc Wiring in process
Old 10-19-2018, 10:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Coram Deo

Garage
Yes the brown/red wire is the speaker wire. Still available in FLAPS here in Germany for just that purpose.

My car had one wire for the rear speakers routed along the passenger side floor under the door, then up behind the side trim piece behind the door. The wire went to two very shallow 8-ohm Blaupunkt speakers under the rear shelf trim wired in parallel
Old 10-19-2018, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: