Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Detroit MI
Posts: 800
Garage
I think they are using all OEM Porsche parts.

I tend to put the 915 trans in the top 5 worst modern transmission ever made. In 110K miles it has been rebuilt twice now, with only 180HP being pushed through it that doesn't say much for durability.

I'm fairly sure I will be unable to enjoy the car while driving it for a good long while, always waiting for an expensive sound.... on the up side I do like looking at it.
Old 07-14-2019, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Registered User
 
clutch-monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 872
I’ve driven my ‘78 across Australia twice and tracked it frequently for 12 years, I don’t really understand the ‘fragile antique’ side of things.
It’s had 290hp behind the 915 the entire time too.
Ive rebuilt the trans once, the engine is still going strong. If yours needs a rebuild twice in 110k miles I’m wondering if it’s user error..? Did the previous owner beat on it without warming it up?
Both it and my rx7 have been immensely reliable funnily enough.
My GTR gives me more anxiety when I drive it! (Because 30 year old Nissan)

Last edited by clutch-monkey; 07-14-2019 at 04:44 PM..
Old 07-14-2019, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 946
Your trepidation and concern for reliability aside, you better make CERTAIN of which parts they are using.
__________________
Ass-engine Nazi slot car -- PJ O'Rourke
Old 07-14-2019, 04:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Registered User
 
sugarwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,679
Garage
I feel bad for Geronimo. Buying one of these cars is a total crap shoot. Seems like you got some very bad luck. $12k is a tough pill to swallow. And now you're negative on the car, and will resent every dime you sink into it. I think you should sell it before fixing it. The ownership experience has been tainted for you. These cars are very expensive and trade at a massive premium to deep value like a Miata or Mustang. The best case is to buy a car, lightly sort it, get a few good years from it and then pay back the car when it needs major work.
__________________
1986 3.2 915 911 coupe.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)
Brew Master
 
cabmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Delphos Ohio
Posts: 12,926
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
I think they are using all OEM Porsche parts.

I tend to put the 915 trans in the top 5 worst modern transmission ever made. In 110K miles it has been rebuilt twice now, with only 180HP being pushed through it that doesn't say much for durability.

I'm fairly sure I will be unable to enjoy the car while driving it for a good long while, always waiting for an expensive sound.... on the up side I do like looking at it.
That's the thing though, it's really not "modern". It's really pretty old tech as far as transmissions go. As I understand it, the problem is, as the synchro starts to wear people still tend to attempt a fast pull into second gear which grinds the dog teeth which becomes a compounding problem because you no longer have a nice pointed end but rather a rounded end that continues to get worse. . The other thing is, the first gear dog teeth are asymmetrical. As the synchro wears it also rounds the tooth making it harder to mesh the ring and dog teeth. I've driven my brother's car with the 915 he rebuilt and it's a night and day difference. I can't go from 2 down to one unless I'm at a complete stop whereas he has no issue and no grinding. But like I said, I really don't consider the 915 to be a modern transmission.

It would be interesting to see pics of the 3/4 dog teeth. Were you having troubles in 3/4/5?
__________________
Nick

Last edited by cabmando; 07-14-2019 at 06:14 PM..
Old 07-14-2019, 05:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
Registered User
 
SCadaddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 1,373
Like I've said in the past on another thread, "Considering an SC with a 915 gearbox can get from 0-60 in 6.1 seconds, and 3.8 of those seconds is shifting from 1st to 2nd, it's still a pretty quick car."

I've got a friend who is co-owner of a Indy Honda repair shop, drives a Honda S 2000 with a supercharger and tune yada yada, one night asked me about my SC from a performance standpoint, and I just flat out told him "You wouldn't be impressed. It's nowhere near what your current daily driver is capable of."




"Job05 Valve Adjustment Labor: $342.50
Valve cover gaskets starting to leak.
Clean upper valve covers by hand(Painted). Clean lower valve covers in ultrasonic cleaner.
Lap Valve covers.
Perform Valve adjustment while engine is out.
PK03 Valve Cover Gasket Set 1.0 @ 72.18 =$ 72.18 72.18
Status: Not started Tech: JJJ M128233
Job Subtotal: $414.68"


You'll probably want to be there in the bay at the shop when they pull the lower valve covers off to see if any broken head studs with nuts fall out. If they don't fall out and you can account for all of them on the engine, consider yourself lucky and do NOT let them touch them with a wrench/torque wrench. If one or more fall out or are not accounted for, you effectively just doubled down on your 12k repair. Good Luck!

Last edited by SCadaddle; 07-14-2019 at 09:28 PM..
Old 07-14-2019, 06:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)
 
Caveman Hammer Mechanic
 
ClickClickBoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Boulder Creek CA
Posts: 2,962
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
I think they are using all OEM Porsche parts.

I tend to put the 915 trans in the top 5 worst modern transmission ever made. In 110K miles it has been rebuilt twice now, with only 180HP being pushed through it that doesn't say much for durability.

I'm fairly sure I will be unable to enjoy the car while driving it for a good long while, always waiting for an expensive sound.... on the up side I do like looking at it.
The 915 is not a modern transmission. 110k miles on 2 rebuilds says the owners were money trees. My trans has 128k from factory miles and is probably the best transmission I have ever owned. I am 62 years old and have owned German, Japanese, amd American cars and trucks. I have rebuilt Japanese and American transmissions. I have never owned an automatic, it’s not a modern PDK, nor is it a racing transmission in stock form, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. BTW, go drive a 1984 ‘vette, I did when they were new and 25 years later, my thoughts at the time and now, was, epic crap box, and I was comparing it to a Datsun pick up.
Expecting a ill maintained, car and trans to impress anyone is folly. Coming here and trashing the very reason everybody is here will garner you little sympathy, and in my case blunt honesty. Pull your car out of the shop, put it up on bring a trailer and go buy something that will cause you a new frustration.
Sorry, but based on your posts, perhaps a 911 isn’t for you.
__________________
1984 Carrera El Chupacabra
1974 Toyota FJ40 Turbo Diesel
"Easy, easy, this car is just the right amount of chitty"
"America is all about speed. Hot,nasty, bad ass speed."
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Old 07-14-2019, 10:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)
Caveman Hammer Mechanic
 
ClickClickBoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Boulder Creek CA
Posts: 2,962
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarwood View Post
Buying one of these cars is a total crap shoot. Seems like you got some very bad luck.
No they aren’t, I bought both my 911s off of craigslist. Both were rock solid mechanically, I applied basic prepurchase inspection techniques. My ‘75 was running like a top fueler right up to the point it was totaled by a texting idiot from the rear. My ‘84 is the same, I think nothing of filling up the tank and doing a 900 mile round trip through central Calif most of it out of cell range on backroads. Bad luck is had at the tables in Vegas, in car buying is often caused by poor decision making. Sorry, these are well known cars, with plenty of quality shops to fix anything you could ever desire. It’s like my situation, you want me to fix your plane/helicopter/warbird, the interview is coming from my side of the shop door, and I charge Ferrari/Bell/Hawker money if you want my expertise, you need me far worse than I need you.
__________________
1984 Carrera El Chupacabra
1974 Toyota FJ40 Turbo Diesel
"Easy, easy, this car is just the right amount of chitty"
"America is all about speed. Hot,nasty, bad ass speed."
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Old 07-14-2019, 10:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)
Registered User
 
proporsche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bohemia
Posts: 2,572
Garage
I did on my 911 complete trany job back in 2009 for loose bearing sleeve, other that this it was fine. I had on it over 425 000 miles .....so no modern, but if you learn to shift it is perfect ....one more thing..there is no need to shift into 1st gear ever ..you are going to stop on Stop sign anyway..

Ivan

to OP i wonder who did rebuild your transmission ??
__________________
1985 911 with original 494 340 miles..s..795 563 km
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that, genius has its limits". Albert Einstein.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)
Caveman Hammer Mechanic
 
ClickClickBoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Boulder Creek CA
Posts: 2,962
Garage
Read and weep:
https://christophorus.porsche.com/en/2019/390/first-911-america-daytona-1966-museum-17094
__________________
1984 Carrera El Chupacabra
1974 Toyota FJ40 Turbo Diesel
"Easy, easy, this car is just the right amount of chitty"
"America is all about speed. Hot,nasty, bad ass speed."
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Old 07-14-2019, 10:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Discseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami, FL USA
Posts: 3,173
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickClickBoom View Post
...epic crap box...
This is fine one Boomer!

.
__________________
Karl ~

Current: '80 Silver Targa w /'85 3.2
Prior: '77 Copper 924. '73 Black 914. '74 White Carrera. '79 Silver 930. '79 Black 930. '79 Anthracite 930.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Boston
Posts: 247
+1 @ClickClickBoom - This/these aren't the cars for you.
__________________
1984 Carrera Targa
Old 07-15-2019, 02:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)
 
Brew Master
 
cabmando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Delphos Ohio
Posts: 12,926
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by proporsche View Post
one more thing..there is no need to shift into 1st gear ever ..you are going to stop on Stop sign anyway..
Try crossing some of the RR tracks around here. It'll change your mind quickly. The one I cross on a daily basis is a 10mph or slower crossing... In second gear I'm almost lugging... so yeah, there's a reason to shift into 1st gear.. if there wasn't, people would call it a "granny gear" which in a Porsche 911 it most certainly is not.
__________________
Nick
Old 07-15-2019, 02:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)
gearhead
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Loverland, CO
Posts: 16,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickClickBoom View Post
The 915 is not a modern transmission. 110k miles on 2 rebuilds says the owners were money trees.
It doesn't say that at all. What is more likely is that those "rebuilds" were half arsed just fix what's wrong services and they didn't actually rebuild the thing. The number of invoices I've seen over the years for $1000 labor and 4 synchros, 2 dog teeth and a gasket kit would blow your mind. That's not a rebuild and to think the gearbox is weak and unreliable because it was poorly serviced is a very common mistake in this community. Cheap owners and the mechanics servicing them have had a big part in the 915's undeserved poor reputation.

I have one other comment I don't think I've seen here. If he replaces the bell housing instead of sending it out to CMS or Bill Rader to repair it, his car will no longer be numbers matching. The serial number is on the bell housing. Something to consider if one cares about that sort of thing. Above all, do NOT throw away the bell housing if it's not used. Keep it to include with the sale of the car at a later date.
__________________
1974 911 Restorod
1974 914 Bumble Bee
1975 911S Tom's Targa
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 07-15-2019, 04:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Novi, Michigan
Posts: 50
Ok, Since our name got pulled into this, it needs to be straightened out as there seems to be some confusion here. This is why I invite customers to come in, take notes, take pictures, talk to the tech actually performing the work, ect. I am just the service writer and have minimal experience with the 915.
Lets start out with the man working on it as that is usually the biggest issue(as you can see by whatever DIYer rebuilt this trans last. Tim, the guy working on it has been working on Porsches since the 70s and was in fact one of those factory trained techs when it comes to the 915. He has built the majority of the engines/transmissions in the area. Including many track cars that run a 915 vs going to a G50 because in his words “If you build it right, a G50 upgrade isn’t needed”.
The trans itself has recently been “rebuilt” by what looks to be a forum warrior or some American Ma and Pa Shop that had no clue what they were doing. They replaced 1 slider, 3 synchro’s and felt it was fine to re-use the others and the shaft nuts ect.
Original non official estimate “$4500-7000. The biggest determination will be getting into the ring and pinion and having to reset the diff.” Up until the trans was going back together we were at the lower number. The Diff housing itself(Front part of the the case for some people) was discovered to have minor wear at the race but is not our main concern. Please see picture of my feeler gauge(I did not have a feeler gauge large enough to take up the slack so I used a ziptie…) on the back of the diff housing. If you are thinking, “why not just throw his differential in a new case, its quite simple”, you don’t need to be working on these cars. That’s how r&P’s get trashed.
Parts list is already posted, so as you can see, all the bearings, all the dog teeth, sliders, synchro’s, ect. Our labor is what it is. I know we are on the higher side compared to the shops down the road that “Work on all brands”, but we are indeed priced competitively with the other 3 main Porsche shops in the area. Considering 2 of them don’t have Porsche(Specifically Aircooled) as their main specialty, I wouldn’t want them slapping my gearbox together. Ive been waiting to hear a “time issue” as when the car came in I was easily 3 months behind in the engine room with 2 3.2’s, slantnose turbo engine, G50 Build, and a 356 ahead. Trans has been pulled apart way ahead of our schedule.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)
Registered User
 
sugarwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,679
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickClickBoom View Post
No they aren’t, I bought both my 911s off of craigslist. Both were rock solid mechanically, I applied basic prepurchase inspection techniques. .
Well, you got no issues, while Geronimo does. Crapshoot.

Did you see the BAT listing Geronimo won? The 915 was rebuilt and the head studs were checked recently. $8000 recent service.
Turns out the case is warped? How many people are going to be able to check for a warped case? Or even know to look for a warped case?
What does the even mean, and what does that look like? Only some people who have $50,000 in cash to buy a toy are experienced mechanics, most are not.

He spent $40k on the car, and was planning to do some hot rod mods to this car. He is really all about the mods and the hot rods.
Instead, he is looking at $12k to basically get the same car he already has.
So, it is very understandable that he is very disappointed on several levels.
He had a slush budget of $9k, and he's already gone past it.

Unfortunately, Geronimo has now gone out of his comfort zone budget.
The simple fact of owning an old 911 is that you should not buy one unless you can buy two of them in cash set aside for big ticket items like gearbox and head studs, and all the medium and little stuff as well.
Otherwise, owning a vintage car can be a very stressful experience, as we are seeing with Geronimo.

But, the 2014-2018 market got away from him. Unfortunate.
On top of all that, he watched the market get away from him, and finally pulled the trigger in 2018, and now he's looking at a softer market, which adds to the burn.

Even worse, he is now fallen into the trap of being afraid to use the car, since he fears costly repairs.
Spending money on a hobby car should be a positive experience, an investment into an old friend, but that gets tainted when it happens from day one.
I've gotten 5 years of fun out of my car, with no big surprises. If I had to write a check for $12,000, I would not be happy, but it would not affect my life one bit.

He stretched himself, strike one.
He got a big repair bill, strike two.
He is angry and afraid to drive the car, strike three

Worst of all, the car never really met his needs. He does not live near mountain twisties, just flat highways,
so he feels the 200hp SC is underpowered, so his "meet your hero" moment has left him with big bills and underwhelming performance.
Within one one month of buying the car, he started talking about Vipers nad 'Vettes since he got the car.
So, it's also a case of poor research, and buying the wrong car for your tastes/needs. He got sucked into the hero car thing, which is understandable

All this adds up to some major resentment and negativity towards his car. His hero dream car simply did not live up to the childhood hype.
I truly feel bad for Geronimo and I think he should seriously consider selling the car. Get out before a bad situation gets worse.
Once deeply underwater, he will never be able to enjoy the car for what it is. A wise trader knows to take the loss and move on.
But, I suspect, like many, he is not going to want to take a loss on his "investment", so he might be stuck.

I think he will be much happier in a Mustang. And I don't say that to be a dick. I want a track Mustang myself.
__________________
1986 3.2 915 911 coupe.

Last edited by sugarwood; 07-15-2019 at 06:24 AM..
Old 07-15-2019, 05:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)
Registered User
 
scottrx7tt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 1,125
Sorry, but I don’t see 5k in labor there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoTechInc View Post
Ok, Since our name got pulled into this, it needs to be straightened out as there seems to be some confusion here. This is why I invite customers to come in, take notes, take pictures, talk to the tech actually performing the work, ect. I am just the service writer and have minimal experience with the 915.
Lets start out with the man working on it as that is usually the biggest issue(as you can see by whatever DIYer rebuilt this trans last. Tim, the guy working on it has been working on Porsches since the 70s and was in fact one of those factory trained techs when it comes to the 915. He has built the majority of the engines/transmissions in the area. Including many track cars that run a 915 vs going to a G50 because in his words “If you build it right, a G50 upgrade isn’t needed”.
The trans itself has recently been “rebuilt” by what looks to be a forum warrior or some American Ma and Pa Shop that had no clue what they were doing. They replaced 1 slider, 3 synchro’s and felt it was fine to re-use the others and the shaft nuts ect.
Original non official estimate “$4500-7000. The biggest determination will be getting into the ring and pinion and having to reset the diff.” Up until the trans was going back together we were at the lower number. The Diff housing itself(Front part of the the case for some people) was discovered to have minor wear at the race but is not our main concern. Please see picture of my feeler gauge(I did not have a feeler gauge large enough to take up the slack so I used a ziptie…) on the back of the diff housing. If you are thinking, “why not just throw his differential in a new case, its quite simple”, you don’t need to be working on these cars. That’s how r&P’s get trashed.
Parts list is already posted, so as you can see, all the bearings, all the dog teeth, sliders, synchro’s, ect. Our labor is what it is. I know we are on the higher side compared to the shops down the road that “Work on all brands”, but we are indeed priced competitively with the other 3 main Porsche shops in the area. Considering 2 of them don’t have Porsche(Specifically Aircooled) as their main specialty, I wouldn’t want them slapping my gearbox together. Ive been waiting to hear a “time issue” as when the car came in I was easily 3 months behind in the engine room with 2 3.2’s, slantnose turbo engine, G50 Build, and a 356 ahead. Trans has been pulled apart way ahead of our schedule.
__________________
1979 911SC widebody conversion. 3.1 engine, 3.2 liter heads, carrera intake, Microsquirt V3 ECU, K27 7200 High flow turbo, Tial F41 wastegate, Evo X intercooler, Ford EDIS. .7 bar. 402hp 360tq
Old 07-15-2019, 05:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
Brando
 
quattrorunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Las vegas
Posts: 6,123
Garage
Geronimo, I don’t mean to be an ass but I wish you’d just go buy your testarosa kit car with viper engine swap and leave us alone.
Your clickbait posts all seem to have the same flavor and while at first I want to help I can’t do it anymore. Just sell the car and move on. You clearly don’t have the skill set or desire to learn it. I understand your desire for the poster car, we all do but honestly, if you don’t have the means, time, desire then just sell and get a monster Miata. Go get your c3 Bat mobile. I understand. But don’t come running back here with stories of how you were so wrong to have ever left. I say that because unless your attitude changes it’ll always be the same from you. You’ll always be the poor guy who’s got all the problems “beat by a lady in a minivan” “car is too expensive” “car is so slow” etc etc.
we all have the same car, yours isn’t loved probably as ours so either start loving it or go get a viper.
__________________
Turbo powa!
1977 911s. it's cool
Old 07-15-2019, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Detroit MI
Posts: 800
Garage
I understand quattrorunner, I have read some of my old posts and rolled eyes at myself. But please realize that it is out of frustration and impatience that I blather on at times.

I had dug in and was making long term plans for the car in an effort not so unlike yours when this issues cropped up. I was prepared for it with a slush fund for such a case. I was just not anticipating it to hit quite as hard as it did. I am fortunate enough to have the funds without it hurting my family, and a very supportive wife who likes this car.

Many of those who have helped in threads I have started didn't do it all at once (the means) many have acquired or honed the skills over time and with help from here as well, which is why I am here. I will be attending a local school to get the base mechanic skills to build on (desire), which I feel I need to be confident in tearing into this car when needed. I've worked on other cars in the past but always had a buddy around as a safety net. I want to be able to confidently tear this car apart and back together myself.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)
gearhead
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Loverland, CO
Posts: 16,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo View Post
I understand quattrorunner, I have read some of my old posts and rolled eyes at myself. But please realize that it is out of frustration and impatience that I blather on at times.

I had dug in and was making long term plans for the car in an effort not so unlike yours when this issues cropped up. I was prepared for it with a slush fund for such a case. I was just not anticipating it to hit quite as hard as it did. I am fortunate enough to have the funds without it hurting my family, and a very supportive wife who likes this car.

Many of those who have helped in threads I have started didn't do it all at once (the means) many have acquired or honed the skills over time and with help from here as well, which is why I am here. I will be attending a local school to get the base mechanic skills to build on (desire), which I feel I need to be confident in tearing into this car when needed. I've worked on other cars in the past but always had a buddy around as a safety net. I want to be able to confidently tear this car apart and back together myself.
Sounds like a good plan, IMO.
__________________
1974 911 Restorod
1974 914 Bumble Bee
1975 911S Tom's Targa
2008 Cayman S Mule
Old 07-15-2019, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:07 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.