Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

trying to post my pictures 77 911S

Still trying to post my pics, if they don't post now maybe I could email them to someone and have them post them for me. chris

Old 01-01-2004, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

pics

Ths is my 77 911S that I have tried to post for a week, It made it
I have owned the car for 8 months,new turbo val covers,fuel pump, bought used 15x8rear 15x7 frt, adjusted the valves, painted the rims gold, thinking of painting rims black or color match red, whats your opinion? she runs great, Did the muffler mod and have Lexas tailpipe tips to install on the duel out, new master cyl, new brake lines off the master cyl,mintex pads(no dust) rolled the fenders, have a short shift kit and bushings, did the hchain tens up grade, dumping money in her as it comes in. the car had the tail, I might go to duck tail. This is a euro car with a 4 speed. Has sport seats that I am going to replace cause my back is bad and the seat are killing me. Chris from Ohio
Old 01-01-2004, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Did you get the memo?

My vote is to go color matched, with a polished lip, and the ducktail. Very nice as is though.
Old 01-01-2004, 09:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
That's a great looking mid-year! I have a close sibling to your car; a gaurds red 76 911S targa with black interior. I too have had mine for about 8 months and have dumped loads of green stuff into it. FWIW, I've gone with polished paddles and lips with black centers on my Fuchs and it looks great!
Old 01-01-2004, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

pics

doing 1 more!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2004, 10:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Binge User

I like the gold wheels, I may go with a gold Porsche script eventually. Here is a pic of what I hope mine looks like after my suspension work courtesy of a photoshop lowering job.

Old 01-01-2004, 10:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: