Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

930 for sale

There is a white 77 930 for sale at Stanford European, Palo Alto , CA. with Ruf wheel and a 993 front end.

It is not as nice looking as yours. They are asking $27k. It has been listed for 3 months.

Good Luck

Old 01-28-2004, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)

lendaddy,

Congrats on the baby, nothing else will change your life like being a parent. I am a new Pelican-er and was pointed to your post by another member. Sorry about the business, Ive been there too. (Actually, that 's why I'm currently Porsche-less.) That is a really nice looking 930. Are there other problems besides the stud? Is it still for sale? I am interested if it is. Thanks Lester Y 515 244-1870
07 Escalade
96 993 Coupe - sold
Old 01-28-2004, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)
Corkscrewing in

Thanks again guys, I will try to get to everyone tomorrow. I have a meeting with the bank(fun fun fun) so time is limited. Thanks on the compliments. There are no other issues with the car. I say that with a disclaimer of yes you can find some small flaws here and there but nothing even close to serious. Again, I really want to thank you guys for everything. In fact the problem occured the day before my first big track event I even have all new pads/mastercylinder/ and fluid I was going to do that night but alas...

Last edited by lendaddy; 01-28-2004 at 09:03 PM..
Old 01-28-2004, 08:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Garage
good luck bloke, lets see a pic of the baby to cheer us up eh?
is it a boy or a girl? how about his/her name?

Andy

UK

1980 SC soon to be big hp 3.3t powered 73RSR Replica (well, I'm keeping the engine but everything else is going )
Old 01-29-2004, 09:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)
Corkscrewing in

Sure , here's the lil fella. this pic is from the hospital (all my current pics are at home). His name is Hayden .
If he looks a little upset, it's cause he overheard daddy talking about selling the Porsche

Last edited by lendaddy; 12-10-2007 at 03:41 PM..
Old 01-29-2004, 10:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

Garage
Where's the Recaro child seat?
Old 01-29-2004, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Perhaps it also might be time to reconcider being your own boss.

I have seen several people lose everything including their credit trying to run their own business despite not being profitable instead of cutting their losses and going back to work for someone else.

It may not be the advice you are looking for but don't let your pride get the better of you.
Old 01-29-2004, 08:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by lendaddy
Sure , here's the lil fella. this pic is from the hospital (all my current pics are at home). His name is Hayden Robert Leenheer.
If he looks a little upset, it's cause he overheard daddy talking about selling the Porsche

Great Kid!!

Hang in there. Look at all of your options. When I was laid off about a year ago (third time in 10 years!), I had to decide how to move forward. After some long and deep soul searching, I figured I did not need to make the kind of money I was making at my last job and significantly lowered my salary target. I quickly found a position where I am not looking over my shoulder all of the tiem and the work is very satifying. Often, when the road gets rough like this, you need to stop, take stock and see if the path to success is really off to the side and not straight ahead. Each time I was laid off, I had to redirect my vision but each time, I emerged a stronger person with a clearer vision of where I need to go and how to get there. As a result, I now have a large skill set that can be used in a variety of ways and the experience to know when to use them.

Best of luck.

You did not tell us what you are looking for but do keep in mind that help often comes from a less than likely source. I am an engineer and if you think I may be able to help you in some way, let me know. I owe a large Karmic debt to the others who helped me with no apparent return to themselves and this is how I will pay them back.

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i
2009 MB C300
Old 01-29-2004, 09:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: