Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Dunkles Sunday

I will be wandering around in the morning till about lunch. I will have a back pack on with goodies in it and my 8yr old son. I will have the almost perfected front lamp conversion, NSU turn lenses(for sale),and rear lamp bases(at a show discount) w/lamps.

Old 01-30-2004, 06:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Stop by in the back swap area and say hi and show me that stuff. please. I will be driving a 10 year old white Chevy PU single cab with white cross bed tool box. Gee, there'll be only one of those there, right? Well, just call out 'Zeke' whenever you're near a white PU, you're bound to hit me sooner or later.
Old 01-30-2004, 09:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
SCWDP- Shock and Awe Dept

Garage
Re: Dunkles Sunday

Quote:
Originally posted by 911r_parts
I will have a back pack on with goodies in it
Cool, now I know where to find lunch!

See you guys there!
Old 01-30-2004, 09:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
retired, mostly

I snivelled enough at work that they agreed to let me take Sunday night off so I can go to Dunkel's after all. I'm working major hours right now and haven't had a day or night off in almost 4 weeks (sniff, pout, whine).
I'll be going straight from work to the show, see you guys there.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Nice guy eddie

Garage
Sammy, not sure how late the show/swap meet goes on Sun., you might want to check on that. I will be hanging around the TRE Motorsports vending site of the swap meet, stop by and say hello!
Old 01-31-2004, 12:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
retired, mostly

No problemo Denis, my current shift is 5 pm to 7 am.
I'm going to blow off my morning meeting so I can leave work by 6 am, a quick drive home for shower and shave and I'll be at Dunkel's by 7:30 or so. It's only 5 minutes from my house

See ya there. If I don't forget I'll have my PCA name tag on so folks won't have to call be buddy, ace, pal or sport.
Old 01-31-2004, 03:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Coming from Pittsburgh, See you all there!
18 Acura RDX
16 Ford F150
Old 01-31-2004, 05:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

For someone ,like myself, who has never been to the Dunkels swap meet. Where is it located?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-31-2004, 08:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Dunkel's address is 1515 E. Katella Ave. in Anaheim, Ca. The event starts at 7 AM on Sunday. There is a Pizza and Beer gathering Saturday night starting at 6PM.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
retired, mostly

It's about 1 block west of Anaheim stadium (where the angels play) on Katella between the 57 freeway and the 5 freeway.

Old 01-31-2004, 04:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: