Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Klondike

Garage
Wayne Krieger, DBA:Fast Classics, South Beach Motors, Born 2 B Fast, etc.

I am looking to speak to people that have had direct dealings with a person by the name of Wayne Krieger, DBA: Fast Classics, South Beach Motors, Born 2 B Fast, etc. Specifically dealings where fraud, theft or questionable business practices took place. Any information you may have would be helpful and might be important. Please reply to Justice1220@ymail.com with your contact information and best time to be reached. Thank you.

John Smith
Old 01-08-2009, 12:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Klondike, welcome new user, tell us your dealings with this fraudster/thief .
what do you aim to do with this information?.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

I would watch out for this fellow( Klondike) looking for info

its a new user with a single posting and named John Smith?????sure
and I'm Heywood Jablowmy
email is justice1220, how ironic!

a day of reckoning is a foot

Old 01-18-2009, 10:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
914agogo: I agree with you. This "Klondike - John Smith - Justice 1220" one post dude, is most likely working with or is the actual scammer.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
Eye of the Toiger

Garage
Bump for this Krieger wanker,

He has just ripped off one of the Aussie Pelicans 2.5 K for a set of P&C's

This c&^t needs to be nuked.

1973 911 RSR clone powered by 77 3.0 turbo
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I am looking to speak to people that have had direct dealings with a person by the name of Wayne Krieger, DBA: Fast Classics, South Beach Motors, Born 2 B Fast, etc. Specifically dealings where fraud, theft or questionable business practices took place. Any information you may have would be helpful and might be important. Please reply to Justice1220@ymail.com with your contact information and best time to be reached. Thank you.
John Smith
There's a lot of folks looking to give that pos what he derserves, if your intentions are good just search ANY english spoken porsche forum from Canberra to Anchorage (eastern route... )

There are some rumours that guy has it coming, picked up on the porsche BBS in Medellin, someone is really pissed of, his US based friend/courier bought a new flywheel for his jewel 356, last news is that the flywheel deteriorated and blew a whole in the custom rear package tray, mr cali lost a few kilo of his second best asset, the kind of stuff that make saturday night jolly at the club...

This is of course just rumours... but they got me from Colombia all the way up to southern Norway!
Old 02-02-2009, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Stay away from "air-cooled-porsche"

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY.

I just had the same problems exactly as you all describe.
I filled a complaint with paypal, they blocked his money and the SSI headers now are on its way to me directly from the SSI factory. He is complaining now but I will wait till I see the SSI headers and then I will close the complaint and release his money.
I think someone must build a listing in the forum where all these crooks will be listed so anyone can access the list and get information before he proceeds with a purchase from an uknown source.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Garage
this "Kreiger - Wayne - Rich - Fastclassic" dickhead scammed me too....have his lame work order/ written "proof" of the work he says he did...........not! Looks like he's used up all of us here in the USA & now he's trolling in Europe.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

FRAUD IN ITALY! Richard Kreeger of Sears Point Classics has fraud me. He sent me an invoice by Paypal and I've sent him by Paypal $1.464,00 for a set of Porsche JE high compression pistons and AA biral aluminium cylinders. After that I've wait over 40 days sending him various mail and he ever replied me that my stuff would be ready for shipping in few days. I've open a dispute on Paypal after 42 days (45 days is the term) and the same day (after my dispute) I received an e-mail from Richard Kreeger that my set was ready for shipping. Then he mail me that he was stopping the shipping because of my dispute. After other few mail I've convert the dispute in claim; he provide a false USPS traking number to me and Paypal. Now Paypal is refounding me only for $223,64. What can I do? Anybody knows how to denunce this fraud to the authority?
Old 03-13-2010, 02:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

PAY ATTENTION! Richard Kreeger, Sears Point Classics, is on Ebay with the name of air-cooled-engines. NEVER BUY!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Here last two feed-back of RICHARD KREEGER, SEARS POINT CLASSICS; FAST CLASSICS; AIR-COOLED-ENGINES:
-"seller won't accept paypal, wants money order. NO SECURE PAYMENT OPTION " Mar-13-10 13:30
-"lied. did not have parts . after long time got wrong parts" Mar-08-10 12:53
I don't really know how Richard Kreeger could be always on the market.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)

I wonder if the track knows about this guy's dealings?
Old 03-13-2010, 07:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)
just me

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to paulgtr
if it is cheaper than any place else for the same parts, shouldn't that make you wonder?
1975 911s, 3.2l and 915 transmission front oil cooler RUF replica bumper ducktail and SC rear flares SW chip ssi's m&k 2 in 1 out sc front calipers PF 97 pads fuchs 16 x 7 and 8 225/ 245 toyo ra-1s 22/29 torsion bars 25mm Charlie Bars Neatrix bushings lowered and corner balanced DAS bolt in roll bar kirkey seat 5 point harnesses.
http://www.hairydoggrrrage.com/
Old 03-13-2010, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)

I've found the same prices in others Ebay shop. He is not cheaper; I bought from him after few discussions by mail. He seems to know exhactly what he is selling and Porsche engine. So I've decide to buy from him. Any way....I hope that somebody could help me.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)
Eye of the Toiger

Garage
We should get Wayne to get a feedback system working on the forum, I use another forum that is the same software that has one and it works well.

Also there is a rule on those forums that you must have over 50 posts to sell an item.

Last edited by matty74; 03-14-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Old 03-14-2010, 03:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)

Anybody can tell me how to go on in a legal action?
It's incredible that with a so big number of fraud in all over the world this man could be always on the market; how is possible that nobody would denunce him?
I want him out of the Porsche world!
So if you have the way to do it, let me know.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stivmequin View Post
FRAUD IN ITALY! Richard Kreeger of Sears Point Classics has fraud me. He sent me an invoice by Paypal and I've sent him by Paypal $1.464,00 for a set of Porsche JE high compression pistons and AA biral aluminium cylinders. After that I've wait over 40 days sending him various mail and he ever replied me that my stuff would be ready for shipping in few days. I've open a dispute on Paypal after 42 days (45 days is the term) and the same day (after my dispute) I received an e-mail from Richard Kreeger that my set was ready for shipping. Then he mail me that he was stopping the shipping because of my dispute. After other few mail I've convert the dispute in claim; he provide a false USPS traking number to me and Paypal. Now Paypal is refounding me only for $223,64. What can I do? Anybody knows how to denunce this fraud to the authority?

Well, we are in the same boat then.
I also bought a set of AA and JE on the 11th of february. I googeled and did a search here on the seller but didn't find anything, then....
I just filed a paypal claim now.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)
Eye of the Toiger

Garage
I bet someone is going to put a bullet into this guy one day, by the number of people he scams it's only a matter of time he does it to the wrong bloke, and the cops would not know where to start there are so many victims of this guy

Last edited by matty74; 05-10-2010 at 04:50 AM..
Old 05-10-2010, 04:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)

beware, currently his user is "air-cooled-engines" but he has others NOT linked to his account using a female accomplice.

if you click on the feedback number and go right at the top where it says contact member,
go lower to more options and find ID history

eBay Member User ID History
The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.
User ID Effective Date End Date
air-cooled-engines Sep-01-09 Present
air-cooled-porsche Jan-17-09 Sep-01-09
fastclassics Apr-08-03 Jan-17-09
twangster_1999 Mar-04-01 Apr-08-03
Old 05-10-2010, 05:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)

the real feedback:http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=air-cooled-engines&Dirn=Received+by

EBAY is complicit and helps these fraudsters by cleaning up the feedback down to 12 months?????....

[B]can you tell me WHY he has a 97.6 rating and showing only 3 negs WHEN

I just did a TOOLHAUS.ORG search for air-cooled-engines this awful truth shows up for all to see no thanks to EBAY

Negative/Neutral Feedback received by air-cooled-engines

Last edited by 914agogo; 05-10-2010 at 05:55 AM..
Old 05-10-2010, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: