Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Vaughn Temple - Contact

I'm trying to get in contact with Vaughn Temple who originally created the 72t RSR themed replica that is presently heading to my side of the pond.

Both previous owners Tom Fender & Howard Taylor, have lost contact with Vaughn, although Sergio Meza has been kind enough to send me this great picture of the 72t which still hangs on the wall at EASY.

whilst at one time the car had Carrera RS Script installed.

Any help in getting hold of Vaughn Temple would be most appreciated.

Thx

Martin

911SC 3.6
911T RSR Replica (Pending)
Old 05-03-2008, 11:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
I have known of Vaughn and his car for many years but he has been missing in action for over 5 years that I know of .. sorry I cant help
Livermore Ca.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

No ones has a clue as to Vaughn's whereabouts?
PCA - 36yrs / Ex-RGruppe #197
'04 GT3 Halloween/SF Giants car
'11 E550 Coupe (Königstiger)
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to kfosburg Send a message via Yahoo to kfosburg
Funny... one of my friends here in Maryland is Vaughn Temple, but definitely not the same one.

www.whitepages.com search shows several results in California for Vaughn Temple including one in San Jose, age 63... May help get you close at least.

You may also check with SCCA as a quick google search shows this RSR placing in a San Fran Auto-X in 2001.

Karl
Tangerine 1971 911E
Old 05-05-2008, 06:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
VonCid66

voncid

It's been a long time but I finely found you enquirers to contact me. That was my 1972 T-RSR I did the originally build up on the car when I lived in Albany ,CA.
I'm sure you've found out a lot on the car in the pass 9 years. I see where it is now in Australia. I was so hoping to buy it back when I got back on my feet. Say if you where going to sell it How much would you want???

Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn911car View Post
It's been a long time but I finely found you enquirers to contact me. That was my 1972 T-RSR I did the originally build up on the car when I lived in Albany ,CA. I'm sure you've found out a lot on the car in the pass 9 years. I see where it is now in Australia. I was so hoping to buy it back when I got back on my feet. Say if you where going to sell it How much would you want???
Hey Vaughn,

Delighted to discover you're still around, I'd pretty much given up ever tracking you down

Your 72T continues to evolve and presently resides in the UK, this is how she looks now:

Also see: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-technical-forum/209600-72-rsr-replica-ebay-discuss.html

Lets touch base by email - see pm.

PS - love the old photo's and would be delighted to see any more you may have?

Martin

Last edited by martin_gibson; 02-08-2014 at 12:23 AM..
Old 02-08-2014, 12:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: