Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Dash pad/cover..where to buy?

I cannot find a dash cover for a 993 in the Pelican catalog...does anyone know where I can buy a quality dash cover?....And I'd like to find a rear deck cover also...Thanks..

Old 07-11-2010, 11:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Paradigm Short Shifter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to UrQuattro Send a message via Yahoo to UrQuattro
Did you check dashcaps.com? I saw someone refer to them in a post. I could beCOMPLERWLY wrong here, but doesn't the dash in the 993 have the same shape as the 964/80's carrera/ all the way back to '74?

Also in the same vane. Does anyone make those covers for the rear seats when the are folded down?

Hope that helps...

Michael
Old 07-11-2010, 11:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Hi Mike, Thanks for the link.

I should have mentioned, the cover I'm looking for is one of those carpet type of covers to protect my dash from the sun....
Old 07-11-2010, 11:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Paradigm Short Shifter

Garage
Send a message via AIM to UrQuattro Send a message via Yahoo to UrQuattro
I getcha on That one. I have one of these black abs plastic covers on my dash, and it just looks hopelessly cheap. One thing I NEVER though of was upholstering the cover bi saw a post on here where someone applied alcantara to their cover. I wish I had thought of that before I bought a used re-covered leather dash. Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched to get the new das in. It should look really great - I'm switching the trim color in my car from that brown in the s/c's to burgandy. But give. That I bought an alcantara upholstered sparco sport seat, I could have just covered the trim in the car with it. Oh well.

Anyway, good luck on your search.

Michael
Old 07-11-2010, 12:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Used User

As always, call Pelican to see if they can get these for you. Not everything is in the catalog. Call Glenn @ x 240, he'll know. Tell him I sent you.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: