Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via MSN to 911Jarle
Dripping from gearbox & some more

Hello!

Seem to have a bit of dripping from the gearbox, close to something that looks to be a lid or something. Could it be this gasket failing on me?
Pelican Parts - Product Information: 915-301-351-00-M260

Like mentioned earlier, I have no air coming from the mid vents in the dash. Is there a separate motor for these vents?

Apart from that car seems extremely reliable and enjoy every day with it..

Enjoing reading on the forum as well..

Cheers, Jarle

Old 07-13-2010, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Not sure about the gearbox leak but the center vents only work with the AC, not just the fresh air blower or heat, those work the windsheild and foot wells. Gload you like it though, enjoy and have fun
Old 07-13-2010, 09:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemballa2006 View Post
Not sure about the gearbox leak but the center vents only work with the AC, not just the fresh air blower or heat, those work the windsheild and foot wells. Gload you like it though, enjoy and have fun
I've done like the manual says to turn on the aircondition. But still no air thought the mid vents. That's why I'm thinking there is a motor somewhere not pulling air.

Cheers, Jarle
Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
1980 911 SC

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911Jarle View Post
I've done like the manual says to turn on the aircondition. But still no air thought the mid vents. That's why I'm thinking there is a motor somewhere not pulling air.

Cheers, Jarle
The blower motor is up front in the trunk under the small access panel just above the spare tire, AKA "the smugglers box"
Old 07-13-2010, 10:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailchef View Post
The blower motor is up front in the trunk under the small access panel just above the spare tire, AKA "the smugglers box"
Thanks, will remove the carpet to check it out.
Appreciate it!

Cheers, Jarle

Old 07-13-2010, 12:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: