Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to pavegeno
Seat Heating Pictures Please

Anyone have stock heated seats in a 1988 911? I'd like to see a picture of the controller and how it is incorporated into the seat adjustments switches as well.

It's time to recover my seats and thought I'd add heated seats while I was at it. I'd like to see if the factory heat kit is still available and replace my current seat adjustment switch assembly to incorporate the stock heated seat switches. If they aren't available anymore, I'll go with an aftermarket setup, but would still like to mount the switches where the originals went.

Thanks all!

Old 12-15-2013, 01:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Check Jim thread. He did a fantastic job. Sport Seats Merry Christmas =)

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 12-15-2013, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
Heated seat in Hawaii?

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 12-15-2013, 02:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to pavegeno
Thanks...still looking for pix of the seat/heated seats controls on the side of the seats. I'm not inclined to mount the heater switches on the center console. Looking to keep it stock looking.

Hawaii? Will be leaving next summer for someplace colder...

Old 12-15-2013, 02:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: