Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Bisi - I may be able to help but I'm not local. What's your email so we can chat further?
Old 05-20-2016, 02:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #81 (permalink)
Alii&Maui

Garage
I'm in for an SSI model. As long as the price is right.
SCWDP#0087
KCSSL#0082
Old 05-20-2016, 02:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #82 (permalink)
Reliable power,guaranteed

Send a message via AIM to Bisimoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesset100 View Post
I'm in for an SSI model. As long as the price is right.
Of course. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
Bisi - I may be able to help but I'm not local. What's your email so we can chat further?
Bisi@bisimoto.com
I look forward to your correspondence.
Old 05-20-2016, 02:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #83 (permalink)

Anybody in the Bay Area, CA have the Bisimoto Pulse Chamber? I would like to see/hear it in person and go for a ride if possible.
Old 05-23-2016, 10:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #84 (permalink)

Garage
Received mine today!
After paying customs charge and the dreaded VAT!
Cant believe how light it is, very well made, and even comes with its own Certificate, with serial number stamped on the unit as proof of authenticity!
Not sure when I will get chance to fit it, but cant wait.
Thanks Bisi!
Anthony.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #85 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant7 View Post
Received mine today!
After paying customs charge and the dreaded VAT!
Cant believe how light it is, very well made, and even comes with its own Certificate, with serial number stamped on the unit as proof of authenticity!
Not sure when I will get chance to fit it, but cant wait.
Thanks Bisi!
Anthony.
Anthony,
Thanks for the kind words. I would love to see a video clip...or photos when done. Cheers, and enjoy!
'83 911 Coupe project, '03 609hp 996 Twin Turbo
'81 911 Slantnose, '68 911 SWB, '06 Twin Turbo Cayman S
Old 05-24-2016, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #86 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisimoto View Post
Of course. Cheers.

Bisi@bisimoto.com
I look forward to your correspondence.
I sure hope that something works out for the SSI people. My 3.2 ~ 3.4 conversion with SSI cries out for this!
Old 05-25-2016, 04:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #87 (permalink)

Gotta tell you guys that I'm still in love with it. I've been up to my eyeballs with work and I've not driven her in a week but I keep coming back to the Instagram. What a riot...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFSRl5Yv9h5/?taken-by=bisimoto
Old 05-25-2016, 08:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #88 (permalink)

Love the sound of these on Matt's and Jun's cars!

Bisi, if you ever need a a 78 with headers to play with hit me up..you don't even have to worry about scratching it! ha!
Old 05-25-2016, 09:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #89 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas bray View Post
Gotta tell you guys that I'm still in love with it. I've been up to my eyeballs with work and I've not driven her in a week but I keep coming back to the Instagram. What a riot...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFSRl5Yv9h5/?taken-by=bisimoto
Do you have a cat on your car, or are you using a by-pass? sounds fierce!
Old 05-25-2016, 09:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #90 (permalink)

Garage
I am really curious about volume. I know resonance tubes cancel noise, but only at a very specific frequency. Would love someone to use a db app for an iphone or similar and record
Idle measurements standing a couple metres away. Repeat at higher rpm's.

Bisi, is the inlet 2 inches internal diameter? Painfully obvious question I know. What thickness of stainless do you use for the system?
2016 Ford Focus RS
Old 05-25-2016, 09:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #91 (permalink)

This looks awesome, I would like to order one. I'm in a place where I can run my car without the cat and as such have been running a bypass pipe. How much louder would this end up being without the cat in front of it?

Does anybody have any decent video of idle sounds, and just part throttle driving? I'm sold on the quality and the weight reduction otherwise.

Thanks!
Old 05-25-2016, 08:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabillyjay View Post
Love the sound of these on Matt's and Jun's cars!

Bisi, if you ever need a a 78 with headers to play with hit me up..you don't even have to worry about scratching it! ha!
Be careful what you ask for..lol. Cheers.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gliding_serpent View Post
I am really curious about volume. I know resonance tubes cancel noise, but only at a very specific frequency. Would love someone to use a db app for an iphone or similar and record
Idle measurements standing a couple metres away. Repeat at higher rpm's.

Bisi, is the inlet 2 inches internal diameter? Painfully obvious question I know. What thickness of stainless do you use for the system?
I actually have a video of the system, which I could post, at the standard 25ft mark, C weighing, and fast response dB test, with proper equipment. Kindly give me a few days to post.
The inlet is 2.5", and I use 0.065" wall. Cheers.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast911 View Post
This looks awesome, I would like to order one. I'm in a place where I can run my car without the cat and as such have been running a bypass pipe. How much louder would this end up being without the cat in front of it?

Does anybody have any decent video of idle sounds, and just part throttle driving? I'm sold on the quality and the weight reduction otherwise.

Thanks!
The lack of the cat would amplify the sound slightly, but no adversely affect the drone cancellation at cruising speeds. I have this quick vid of the OPs 911:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFFVLMwP9r7/

Cheers.
Old 05-25-2016, 10:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #95 (permalink)

Garage
The video's are a plus. Sounds pretty throaty then to a roar? This could be a good alternative to SSI's as far as a power increase plus a weight savings up to 16 lbs. in the rear. Also, with smoging in California it may have a good future. I have to say, I love the concept and science used to make it work.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #96 (permalink)

It would be amazing if, in the future you could put together a before and after video -- baseline of the car idling and accelerating away stock and then post-install from the same angles/ with the same equipment. This would give a relative sense of the changes from your product.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #97 (permalink)

Quote:
The lack of the cat would amplify the sound slightly, but no adversely affect the drone cancellation at cruising speeds. I have this quick vid of the OPs 911:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFFVLMwP9r7/

Cheers.
In this video is the car shown running your pulse chamber and a bypass pipe, no cat? It sounds fairly aggressive, but not as loud as a muffler delete pipe.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #98 (permalink)
Chain fence eating turbo

Man that sounds sweet
Old 05-26-2016, 06:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #99 (permalink)
Cars and Cappuccino

Garage
Quote:
I actually have a video of the system, which I could post, at the standard 25ft mark, C weighing, and fast response dB test, with proper equipment. Kindly give me a few days to post.
The inlet is 2.5", and I use 0.065" wall. Cheers.
^^^ This please Bisi
1977 Mexico Blue flared, 3.2, back date, sunroof-delete Coupe - in process.
1972 Black T coupe to Longhood Turbo R5 tribute car (someday)
Old 05-27-2016, 04:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #100 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: