Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Closed Thread

Porsche Crest Seeking South Florida 911 A/C TESTERS For a New PF CONDENSER Design

ICECOLD911 Seeking a couple of South Florida Early Model 911 TESTERS For a New Design of State of The Art A/C PF Condensers

THIS WAS MY LATEST OLD DESIGN

THE NEW DESIGN WILL BE MORE THAN 2 TIMES MORE EFFICIENT THAN MY OLD DESIGN

I have been custom making new technology 911 PF condensers since 2011 and chronicling my progress here on Pelican since I started Making my PFCS in in a well-known and Respected Professional Porsche Repair Shop in Fort Lauderdale South Florida.

Over the last 6 years, I have professionally installed my dual match sets PF condenses to get 30 degree vent temps @ 95F degrees, into 9 Florida Porsche 911 owners cars successfully!

I have repeatedly Proven my new technology PF designs work well on these early model 911s to skeptics and owners, using only 2 condensers in the Original OEM Porsche 911 body cavity!

PF heat exchangers state of the art technology keeps improving to more efficient MICRO-CHANNEL designs; and to keep up with the technology changes I have Redesigned my PF heat exchanger design again; and am now working with a major USA global state of the art Heat Exchanger manufacture using our combined engineering designs.

I now consider my latest old design shown here obsolete! It works very well as designed easily producing 30 degree vent temps @ 95 degrees F ambient, in all driving conditions and high humidity if installed correctly.

However my new PF design is FAR more efficient for many reasons ! And I need some numbers to share with my manufacturing engineers and global marketing

The Tester PF condensers are not free, I have not decided on price but probably will be under normal wholesale price I stated here before ?

To Be Considered to be a tester;
You must have a fully working and properly prepared OEM 911 A/C System with Stock OEM Condensers For Before New PF Condenser Install Numbers
You must DIY install the new PF Condensers OR have a Professional do this for you. I will help you!

I want one Tester to simply remove their old condensers after we take some initial numbers tests tests for a temp/pressures baseline of your a/c systemand then you install my NEW DESIGN PF condensers! Only a couple of hours of replacement work. Then Testing in all kinds of driving conditions with you driving.

I want one Tester who changes the gas sequence with new A/C hose where the A/C compressor hose goes first to the FRONT CONDENSER then to THE DECK LID condenser. This will greatly increase the efficiency of your A/C system and also greatly lower the heat in your engine compartment and engine oil temps when the A/C is turned on. I have done this on several 911s and proved how well this works on several 911s. AS far as I am concerned this is how the A/C hoses should have been ran by Porsche in the first place !

What you will get are extremely cold vent temps @ 95 degrees F ambient! And never sweat in your 911 again

Note: your a/c system will need some tweaking after you install my PFCs; I will help you with every-way I can for free! Its winter now and your evaporator is going to freeze very easy because my condensers will greatly make your a/c system make ICE cold not just now but also in the summer when it is 95+ F ambient. I will give you a gift of Digital Computer Controller and help you install it,

I want any tester I select and provide my PFCs, too complete their installation in only one day; or a week at the most if reversing the gases in condenser sequencing with new a/c barrier hoses!

Send me a private message from here if you are interested and tell me a little about your 911 and its A/C system condition and interest in this project, from this I will select the testers after talking to you.

I plan to make them available for sale here @ Pelican Parts under the name ICECOLD911, and have been communicating with Pelican Parts!

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-04-2017 at 03:25 AM..
Old 12-03-2017, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #1 (permalink)

Garage
Do you/will you make a condenser to fit the '78-'89 930 whale tail?
Old 12-04-2017, 07:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #2 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

State of The Art PFC Technology custom made for early model 911's also using my discovery Reversing The Gases

CAPABLE OF 30's DEGREE A/C VENT TEMPS @ 95 DEGREE'S AMBIENT

5 LBS 5 OZ's Total Weight of my new version of BOTH FRONT & REAR PFC/s

Front PFC ONE pound .95 ounces

Rear PFC THREE pounds .56 ounces

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-04-2017 at 12:24 PM..
Old 12-04-2017, 08:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #3 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Quote:
Originally Posted by dap930 View Post
Do you/will you make a condenser to fit the '78-'89 930 whale tail?

DO I = now;

NO NOT a rear 930 available at this moment

However I really want to build one for the 130 rear and have for some time and I DO HAVE A PF "CORE" for 930 that should fit, but it does not have mounting brackets on it or hose fittings yet which is NOT A PROBLEM

Been Waiting For Someone Special With a 930 Deck Lid Wants One Custom Made For Them!

My custom made PF 930 CORE measures 10.9 inches X 13 inches approximately should fit

I have a PF front condenser for it that glove fits 911s perfect taking every millimeter of 911 front pans available space in the body cavity ; it works well, but I have just redesigned it to be 2 times more efficient and instead of personally making it I am going to have a well known USA company make it for me

you can see it in the picture above but its slightly bigger
BUT you would have to modify/rebend your rock guard which I think EASY to do

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-07-2017 at 04:08 AM..
Old 12-04-2017, 10:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #4 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Dennis send me your 930 deck lid and I will custom form and fit a PFC into it and send it back to you if you want :-)

If the PF core size I told you will fit your particular whale tail ?

THIS IS NOT A 930 PFC CONDENSER! IT'S A 911 PFC I MADE A FEW YEARS AGO FORM FITTED & SEALED TO THE DECK LID
This 911 PFC is 30 inches wide, The 930 rear condenser is normally about 1/2 as wide smaller due to deck lid 930 turbo air filters intakes on the other side in the deck lid air opening

This below is a 79 930 Turbo Whale Tail DECK LID with OEM Behr obsolete tube and fin technology rear condenser

I think people who have tube and fin old technology condenser heat exchangers struggle to get 60 degrees vent temps @ 90 degrees ambient using R134A refrigerant, ouch

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-05-2017 at 05:24 AM..
Old 12-04-2017, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #5 (permalink)
1980 911SC

Garage
Not sure if I'm far enough in south Florida - I'm between Orlando & Tampa. I've got a fairly stock 1980 911 SC... if you wish, please send me a PM.
Bill
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser (Forrest Green "Rottiemobile")
Old 12-05-2017, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #6 (permalink)

Porsche Crest South florida pf condensers testers wanted means south east florida

Which comprises of the 3 counties Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties!

I would most prefer Broward county, Fort Lauderdale area! BUT I realize that I need to think of a larger area.

I know I will have to drive to where the test cars are to help with the installs and do the testing with the owners for several days over time.

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-05-2017 at 06:59 PM..
Old 12-05-2017, 06:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #7 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Through a lot of 911 long term testing over several years of time;

FYI My current PF design condensers require less then one pound approximately (.95 lbs) of R134A refrigerant with the early model 911 A/C System with the gases reversed sequenced to the front PFC first than the rear PFC, yielding vent temps in the 30's F degrees @ 95 degrees ambient. AT THE SAME TIME CAUSING NO appreciable RISE IN ENGINE OR OIL TEMPERATURE; WHEN THE A/C IS TURNED ON OR OFF.

When the PF condensers are normal OEM
sequenced with R134A refrigerant with the early model 911 A/C System they yield vent temps in the 30's F degrees @ 95 degrees ambient using approximately 1.15 pounds.

This shows/proves efficiency of altered and normal condenser sequencing & Porsche made a huge mistake they still have not corrected to this day and figured out.

Higher A/C efficiency reduces needed amount of refrigerant

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-06-2017 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Through a lot of 911 long term testing over several years of time;
Old 12-06-2017, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #8 (permalink)

hot about a south Carolina rear cond for 930???
08 VOLVO V70 190K:: [__] RUNNING: [__] NOT RUNNING:
90 B2200[__] RUNNING:[] NOT RUNNING:__2000 MER E320 WAGON [] WRECKED:[]RUNNING:
Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #9 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Quote:
Originally Posted by T77911S View Post
hot about a south Carolina rear cond for 930???
Send me your 930 deck lid GRIN; I am ready to make a 930 PFC and mold it into custom made & curved glove fit for the 930l

But you will need new hoses you can custom make for yourself easy high quality barrier hose that changes the gas flow condenser sequence. DIY and save a lot of money

I would also suggest 911 Owners, All change their Thermal Expansion Valve TXV over to A Variable Orifice Valve VOV and install a small Receiver/dryer Tank on suction side right before your compressor low pressure side. Cause it works A LOT BETTER than a TXV hunt and peck, ITS CONSTANT REFRIGERANT FLOW!

and add Digital Microprocessor Temperature Control of your evaporator. ITS EASY

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-06-2017 at 03:42 PM..
Old 12-06-2017, 03:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #10 (permalink)

I already put new hoses on. then I found the rear COND was still leaking after it was suppose to be fixed.

do you need a core or the 930?

BTW I do know AC. mostly do HVAC now but did use to do it on cars.

I was really wanting to put my system back to stock with r12 just to see how well I could make it work but I don't want to spend what people are asking for a sock rear cond just to do a test.

BTW I really don't drive it in the summer just because of the sun damaging the interior plus is just too hot to drive it when I have other cars with AC.
08 VOLVO V70 190K:: [__] RUNNING: [__] NOT RUNNING:
90 B2200[__] RUNNING:[] NOT RUNNING:__2000 MER E320 WAGON [] WRECKED:[]RUNNING:

Last edited by T77911S; 12-07-2017 at 04:36 AM..
Old 12-07-2017, 04:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #11 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

I PLAN TO GIVE a DIGITAL A/C CONTROLLER GIFT to the PFC Testers
Old 12-07-2017, 06:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T77911S View Post
I already put new hoses on. then I found the rear COND was still leaking after it was suppose to be fixed.

do you need a core or the 930?

BTW I do know AC. mostly do HVAC now but did use to do it on cars.

I was really wanting to put my system back to stock with r12 just to see how well I could make it work but I don't want to spend what people are asking for a sock rear cond just to do a test.

BTW I really don't drive it in the summer just because of the sun damaging the interior plus is just too hot to drive it when I have other cars with AC.
I think you might be confused?

I have been custom making match sets of state of the art A/C technology PFCs for EARLY model 911 for 7 years that yields 30s F degree vent temp using R134A refrigerant

This tread was specifically created for seeking a couple of South Florida 911 PF TESTERS of my NEW match set PFCs 911 STATE OF THE ART DESIGN
I am working with a major USA air conditioning manufactures Engineers and we are combining my design with theirs and they are going to manufacture it for me, I will market globally.

I am sorry to say, THAT'S NOT YOU, you don't qualify unfortunately, I only want south Florida testers near me!

My 911 PFC’s are not cheap china crap some of my competitors sell, and I am picky who I sell them too; I have completed successfully 10 911’s professionally installed match sets in a well known and respected Porsche shop in south Florida and they all get/got vent temps in the 30s F @ 95 ambient

That being said I have been wanting to do a custom made state of the art 930 rear deck lid PFC for a long time and have even custom made state of the art PFC core for it that only needs mounting brackets and hose fittings, my 911 front PFC also fits a 930.

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-07-2017 at 04:32 PM..
Old 12-07-2017, 08:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #13 (permalink)

so i have been thinking of putting a condenser in the left rear wheel duct of my slant nose since the new intercooler will fill the entire whale tail. most likely with a fan controlled by the same realy ans the compressor.

88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue
Old 12-08-2017, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #14 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

Howdy Ken

Don't know if you have installed it yet?
Are you sure your new inter-cooler will take the full width of your tail? Do you race your car?

FYI with the A/C condensers re-sequenced the compressor gases reversing the flow to the front condenser first then the rear A/C condenser or wherever i.e 3rd condenser, this way there is no noticeable heat rise or its negligible in the engine compartment Engine TEMP whether the A/C IS ON OR OFF. The front PFC this way is taking the most initial heat, the rear in the engine compartment is kind of idling much cooler condenser sequenced this way

Normally they take 1/2 the width or 15 or so inches of the 30 inch air intake decklid opening)

Private msg me

Normally I would not bother with a 3 PFC A/C System, because its absolutely not needed for 30s F degrees vent temps in early model 911s or 930s with my 2 PFCs.

However you bring up an interesting problem and possible need because of your new larger inter-cooler intakes!

There is more than one way to skin a cat thinking outside the box problem solving!!

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-08-2017 at 09:49 AM..
Old 12-08-2017, 08:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #15 (permalink)

Porsche Crest STATE OF THE ART PF Technology

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-08-2017 at 10:43 AM..
Old 12-08-2017, 10:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #16 (permalink)

^. Hmm, that's a standard light industrial AC condenser and a beverage cabinet controller made in China.

Sorry, I don't see a design revolution here.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #17 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

sorry your completely wrong, you need to look and think much much deeper!

First its absolutely USA Made and state of the art!

Second its not a PF Condenser its a PF Micro-Channel Evaperat0r for a USA DESERT military application

Third you can't see the state of the art micro-channel or direction of gas flow and if you could you probably would not know why its state of the art!

4th I dont do CHEAP China crap

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-08-2017 at 05:00 PM..
Old 12-08-2017, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #18 (permalink)

Porsche Crest

INCREASED PFC Surface Area

I think something like this duel PFC design I have had for several years, would greatly enhance the efficiency in my front 911 PFC which is already very good, make it a whole lot better in condenser Efficiency reversing the gases well above 110 degrees F ambient and the holy grail of ONLY ONE PFC in front in the early model 911

Having now partnered with a major USA global heat exchanger manufacturer that does Military Exotic state of the art PFC A/C solutions desert duty @ 140 F ambient the holy grail can maybe be achieved !

I am into only State of The Art A/C solutions in making these old 911s, ICECOLD911

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-09-2017 at 08:23 AM..
Old 12-08-2017, 06:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #19 (permalink)

looks like Rennair has gone down

Last edited by KelogGes; 12-09-2017 at 03:44 PM..
Old 12-09-2017, 03:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    #20 (permalink)
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: