Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

911 Rental in Berlin

I just found out I will be traveling to Berlin for work. If I can find the time while I am there, Id like to rent a 911 to go for a drive on the Autobahn. I know that you can rent directly from Porsche, but none of the cars they rent are manual per their website. Is that the best choice or are there other options to consider? Also, are there any advantages to renting directly from Porsche if you own a Porsche? I know nothing about renting a car in Germany, so any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeV8s View Post
I just found out I will be traveling to Berlin for work. If I can find the time while I am there, Id like to rent a 911 to go for a drive on the Autobahn. I know that you can rent directly from Porsche, but none of the cars they rent are manual per their website. Is that the best choice or are there other options to consider? Also, are there any advantages to renting directly from Porsche if you own a Porsche? I know nothing about renting a car in Germany, so any feedback would be appreciated.
We rented a C4S from Avis (no joke). It was PDK and an absolute riot accelerating onto the autobahn. Started in Stuttgart and ended in Munich.
Old 02-07-2018, 01:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scbrindley View Post
We rented a C4S from Avis (no joke). It was PDK and an absolute riot accelerating onto the autobahn. Started in Stuttgart and ended in Munich.
Sounds like fun! Avis came up in my search too...will definitely consider it.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Renting on the German version of the website often has better options/prices.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: