Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Help setting up mega squirt with AEM EPM

Hey there, I知 just about done with a major overhaul on my targa (turbo, mega squirt, and some other bits). I have to set up the major trigger settings to work with the aem epm that I知 utilizing for engine position. I知 wondering if anyone has any tips for measuring the tooth offset properly so I can set tooth one and the angle offset. I figured it was worth asking befor I go out and break something on accident.
Old 02-18-2018, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA) 窶「 Search

... maybe you can pick up some info via Megasquirt?

good luck,

1973 E Targa
Old 02-18-2018, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Depending on what toothed wheel you used, I知 assuming 60-1 and if you used the stock location for the distributor then you should be 48-50*
88 930 3.4 ,Twin plugged billet Xtreme cylinder heads and denso COPs, Dougherty custom GT 2 evo cams,pauter rods,Garrett Gt40,ms3x Efi ,1100cc injectors,extrude honed 3.2 intake,TK billet fullbay I/C,MODE headers,KEP stage 2,E-85 706 rwhp
Old 02-19-2018, 03:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Siri got that messed up. Supposed to say if you used the location for the distributor hold down clamp for your fr sensor
88 930 3.4 ,Twin plugged billet Xtreme cylinder heads and denso COPs, Dougherty custom GT 2 evo cams,pauter rods,Garrett Gt40,ms3x Efi ,1100cc injectors,extrude honed 3.2 intake,TK billet fullbay I/C,MODE headers,KEP stage 2,E-85 706 rwhp
Old 02-19-2018, 03:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: