Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Soapbox - Etiquette for Buyers

OK, gotta vent a little bit here:

When someone lists a part for sale on this site, it would be a good idea to be ready to follow through before you say you'll buy the part. You are probably not the only guy responding to the ad, and if you say "I'll take it" and then fail to meet your commitment, the seller may very well loose the opportunity to sell the part to another buyer. Excuses like "Gee, I don't really have the money" or "My wife won't let me buy it" or "I changed my mind" are really lame, as is saying you'll take the part and then trying to negotiate a lower price after the sale.

This site is composed of words (well, OK, pictures, too) and your word is the only way you have to establish your credibility here.

Stepping down from the soapbox now. Thanks for listening.

Old 03-01-2003, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Used User

I'd like to add if you say you're going to do anything here, do it. I've had recent trouble with people shipping when they say they are going to do so. Of all, this 911 p4sale board is the best of the lot.

Old 03-01-2003, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: