Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS: N.O.S. NPR 86P Piston and Cylinders set of 4 912 356

Set of 4 NPR New Old Stock 86P pistons and cylinders set as pictured. I was told it was a big bore kit purchased a while ago for a early 912. Includes wrist pin clips. Made in Japan. I did not take the pistons out of the cylinders but I did move them and they are not stuck. $900.
I can ship these in the USA for $20. US Mail Flat rate. Located in Connecticut. Sold as is please do your own research. Thank you.

Last edited by keyla; 08-30-2018 at 02:42 AM..
Old 08-27-2018, 02:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

More pictures

Hope these help.

Old 08-27-2018, 03:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
NPR Big Bore Kit

Hi Keyla,
Is your NPR Big Bore Kit still available?
Thanks,
Greg
Old 11-01-2018, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Spacers

Any indication with the instructions of spacers needed between the cylinders and the case to reduce compression, or valves hitting pistons ?
Old 12-06-2018, 06:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunzel View Post
Any indication with the instructions of spacers needed between the cylinders and the case to reduce compression, or valves hitting pistons ?
what you're referring to is a function of things like desired compression ration, how many times the heads have been fly cut, modifications to the combustion chamber, etc.
spacer thickness is determined during assembly based on considerations other than cylinder height, which does not vary.
HTH
**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?
Old 12-24-2018, 09:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Ty901, I photographed what I have. T do not have any of the technical information you write about. NOS sold as is, Thanks .
Old 12-24-2018, 12:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyla View Post
Ty901, I photographed what I have. T do not have any of the technical information you write about. NOS sold as is, Thanks .
right. you *won't* have any of this information. it is determined during engine assembly and compression calculation. I was attempting to clarify this for Gunzel.
**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?
Old 01-24-2019, 10:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Thanks again ty901. These are still available.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Bump
Old 06-13-2019, 05:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: