Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
No idea of how much worth - 10j & 8j Minilite

So, I have more sets of Minilite wheels.
I would like to sell them, but I have no clue for how much are worth. No spares are needed, and all in all, look beautiful on car.

Pair 1:
10J x 15'
270 x 45 Michelin TB5 R Course (medium - for dry, or/and abrasive roads)

Pair 2:
10J x 15'
270 x 45 Michelin TB5 R Course (same like above)

Pair 3:
9J x 15'
Pirelli P7 Corsa (don't know the size yet)

Pair 4:
9J x 15'
285 40 Pirelli P7 Corsa for wet

Pair 5:
8J x 15'
235 45 Pirelli P7 Corsa for dry

Pair 6:
8J x 15'
235 45 Pirelli P7 Corsa for wet

All wheels looks like new or almost new. See photos.
Any idea about values will be highly appreciated.

Old 09-14-2018, 06:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
These are the new minilites. i'm not 100% certain but I think I purchased my 15x9 last year for about $750/pr. Now you have a datapoint.
'80 911SC Weissach 3.2 Short Stroke Hot Rod
'68 SWB 911T build in progress -The Rat
Old 09-14-2018, 06:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Those tires are really expensive new. Especially the TBs. But they won’t be worth much, if anything if there over five years old. I’d check the dates on the tires and do a quick online search for prices and go from there.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Where are you located?
Old 09-14-2018, 08:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkabush View Post
Those tires are really expensive new. Especially the TBs. But they wonít be worth much, if anything if there over five years old. Iíd check the dates on the tires and do a quick online search for prices and go from there.
Youíre right, I was thinking on the same direction.
I do have some close pictures with almost all tires.
Pirelli P7 are 2016. Hope Iím not wrong with interpretation. But for TBs I donít know exaclty where to look. However, all wheels were stored inside, that is why are so clean. Just very small signs, as can be seen also in pictures.

Thanks for your ideas!
Old 09-14-2018, 08:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmz View Post
These are the new minilites. i'm not 100% certain but I think I purchased my 15x9 last year for about $750/pr. Now you have a datapoint.
Great, this is a good starting point, thanks for this share.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I have been looking for a pair of 15x10's. The pricing will depend on who made your wheels. Superlite wheels are no longer made in Australia, they are made in Thailand. I was quoted at Price per wheel is $270 USD delivered to USA in an email sent to me.

Minilite US has a pricing as follows on their web page, and I believe they are still made in the UK;

Approximate costs per wheel (before shipping from our warehouse in NY) in traditional silver range from around $175 each for 13 x 5s to $355 for the big 16 x 9's. This includes steel inserts and very handsome spun-alloy centre-caps (with a Minilite logo decal) that load from the back of the wheels, so are very secure.

Minilite Wheels USA Distribution

Please see my thread on these wheels;

15x10 Minites/Superlites

I hope this helps. Please let me know how much you asking for these wheels and their offset. GLWS!
Old 09-14-2018, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjedi View Post
I have been looking for a pair of 15x10's. The pricing will depend on who made your wheels. Superlite wheels are no longer made in Australia, they are made in Thailand. I was quoted at Price per wheel is $270 USD delivered to USA in an email sent to me.

Minilite US has a pricing as follows on their web page, and I believe they are still made in the UK;

Approximate costs per wheel (before shipping from our warehouse in NY) in traditional silver range from around $175 each for 13 x 5s to $355 for the big 16 x 9's. This includes steel inserts and very handsome spun-alloy centre-caps (with a Minilite logo decal) that load from the back of the wheels, so are very secure.

Minilite Wheels USA Distribution

Please see my thread on these wheels;

15x10 Minites/Superlites

I hope this helps. Please let me know how much you asking for these wheels and their offset. GLWS!
These are Minilite - made in UK.
Iíll go again tomorrow to the storage facility for more pictures, including production year for tires.
With all informatiin Iíll list them here first. Thanks!
Old 09-14-2018, 07:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

I'm in if you are willing to ship and offsets work.
Old 09-14-2018, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjedi View Post
I'm in if you are willing to ship and offsets work.
Yes. I can ship at a very resonable cost. Iíll add also the offsets.
As I said, all can be on the car, without spacers.
Youíre looking only for a pair of 10s?
Old 09-14-2018, 08:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

I'm interested in a pair of 10's for sure. The lower the offset the better. If I remember correctly they are marked with a number followed by the letter "n". Let me know how much for a pair of 8x15 and 10x15. Thanks!
Old 09-15-2018, 06:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Where are you located?
Old 09-15-2018, 06:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

I may be interested in the 9 and 10's. I am just looking at the ST's on this site.

Please send me a pm.

Thanks
Old 09-15-2018, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
I've made a new listing also with prices & details. Take a look there, and let me know what do you think.

Thank you for help!
Old 09-15-2018, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: