Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Trans Parts from 923

My buddy Ken had his '76 912E type 923 (a derivative of the 915) trans rebuilt. He ended up with a small collection of what appears to be usable, salvaged parts... the ones that were not bad enough to toss out. I have inspected the bearing races, etc. and see no pitting or galling. The gear teeth appear to be good, and the synchro slider teeth are still reasonably sharp. The smaller synchro bands show little wear, the larger ones a bit. He asked if I could put these up on the board to see if anybody is interested. Take all for $75 obo. I hate to toss out usable parts. Not breaking up the collection, you get the whole kit 'n kaboodle. I promise the sale goes back to my buddy, not in my pocket.

Old 11-07-2018, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I will take it
Old 11-07-2018, 12:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

These items were sold to member Nditiz1 on 11-07-18. Sorry for not advising they were sold sooner.

Old 05-12-2019, 12:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: