Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Many left over parts still in bags - 911SC

Multiple left over items from a rebuild several years ago of my 1978 911SC. All new and sealed unless marked otherwise. If no price is marked please respond with offer and location for shipping.

Steering boot spring NEW - $5 + shipping
Stabilizer bar bushing 18mm (3 packets of 2) NEW - $12 each pair + shipping
Sway bar bushing 20mm (pair) NEW - $12 each pair + shipping
Brakelight switch cap NEW - $10 + shipping
Guide bushing(pair) for door lock knob NEW - $10 + shipping
Shift coupler bushings (pair) kit NEW - $8 + shipping
Door panel clips (6) NEW - $4 + shipping
Exhaust adjustment sign NEW - $12+ shipping
Engine oil sign (2) NEW - $12+ shipping
License plate bracket USED - $15+ shipping
Original USED 911 tunnel cover - pretty rough but complete - $18+ shipping
Original USED rear view mirror - good but does show some signs of delamination - $30+ shipping
Original USED - windshield washer reservoir w/bracket - $60+ shipping
Original Cibie 170 Concave Headlights from 1973 911T (believe they were aftermarket at the time.) - $180+ shipping

Last edited by glennanddenise; 11-23-2018 at 04:00 AM.. Reason: updated list with prices
Old 11-14-2018, 12:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Still here

Garage
Here ...

**READ ME BEFORE YOU POST** Guidelines for Posting in This Forum - updated 9/28/2017

Quote:
Listing Guidelines:

- If your thread does not meet any of these guidelines it is subject to be removed.

- For Sale items MUST have an asking price, and it’s recommended to have a location listed.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
pilot73

Garage
great pricing on these items.....real bargain
Old 11-14-2018, 12:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Sorry guys - moving and had them in a box. Let me know what they're worth to you. No offense meant.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Glen,

Sent you a PM on sunroof felt
Old 11-14-2018, 01:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

PM sent. Am local in Halifax as well.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Still here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennanddenise View Post
Sorry guys - moving and had them in a box. Let me know what they're worth to you. No offense meant.
No offense taken.

Just posting the forum rules for your benefit, as a new member.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Thanks pmax - not new. Been on here since 2000.

Just long time lurker.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Glenn,

$$$$ sent, Thank you
Old 11-14-2018, 02:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Feels like we are in a competition mode (silent auction style) since you do not POST any PRICES and we are doing a GUESSING GAME with our offers and only you mentioned that it is not acceptable since others are either first in line or higher price than what we offered...And since you mentioned "OFFER" means whenever a first responder OFFERS and you should honor the deal right on the spot... in other words, it is like auction block here. As stated in PELICAN RULE is POST PRICE - END OF STORY.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARad View Post
Feels like we are in a competition mode (silent auction style) since you do not POST any PRICES and we are doing a GUESSING GAME with our offers and only you mentioned that it is not acceptable since others are either first in line or higher price than what we offered...And since you mentioned "OFFER" means whenever a first responder OFFERS and you should honor the deal right on the spot... in other words, it is like auction block here. As stated in PELICAN RULE is POST PRICE - END OF STORY.
Hi Rad - not a competition at all. The first in line is the one that bought. Steering wheel, coupler, felt, bump steer have sold.

You were third in line as I mentioned in the pm reply to you.
Old 11-14-2018, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

BS. Just post the prices or go pedal your wares on eBay.
Old 11-14-2018, 09:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Registered

Wow. Tough crowd... Too bad. Anyway, I am interested in the washer bottle. I have one, but am missing the mounting bracket(s). How much is the whole tank? Are you willing to part with just the mount? Thanks.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M491Cabriolet View Post
Wow. Tough crowd... Too bad. Anyway, I am interested in the washer bottle. I have one, but am missing the mounting bracket(s). How much is the whole tank? Are you willing to part with just the mount? Thanks.
LOL - you know folks like that don't bother me anymore. Hiding behind a monitor makes some feel like they can say anything. I'm moving so am motivated to sell the tank with the bracket. That said - I'm sure you have a better idea of what the bracket might be worth. Tank would be a spare for you - no cost. I have zero idea. PM with with what you think and I can get an estimate of shipping if you get me a zip/postal code.
Old 11-23-2018, 03:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Registered

Yeah. I call them cyber muscles. I actually have no clue what a bracket might be worth. I just figured out mine doesn't have one. Please PM me with your best price and we can take it offline. Thanks.

Last edited by M491Cabriolet; 11-23-2018 at 04:57 AM..
Old 11-23-2018, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered

Rules are rules; they apply to everyone. Post prices.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocker View Post
Rules are rules; they apply to everyone. Post prices.
Prices are posted. This will likely get me booted. People don't have to be f*ck-heads about it though. And there were other responses both private and public that were the same. Been on Pelican forums for 18 years. If the attitude of this forum and some of its members has become this unhinged. I'm out. Life it too short to play ball with bullies.

Full stop.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Registered

Why would it get you booted? You posted prices, no harm, no foul.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Registered

Are the headlights still available?
Old 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Hanrahan View Post
Are the headlights still available?
Hi Frank - they are still available. Let me know what you think.
Glenn

Old 05-22-2020, 04:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
911sc , bushings , cibie , console , steering wheel