Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS:items being brought to Hershey

figured I would log a small list of parts I am planning to bring to Hershey to see if anyone wants to call any parts in advance. all prices are obo, and I will get pictures of all over the next few days time. will upload one by one as I take them so bare with me a bit as not all will have pictures at once.

BBS RS 16x8.5 and 16x11 - on 225/50 and 255/50 bfg g force.
just refinished, gloss gold powder coated faces, new hardware, new wheel halves, rare 80mm hex and red/gold logos (basically unattainable) the works. 2900 firm - they have about 20 physical miles of driving, but are perfect. 930 fitment. I built an identical gold set and a silver set and chose the silver set for my car..

(2)2 piece Fuchs - original stamped Fuchs converted to 2 piece utilizing bbs 20 bolt outers. 16x9 with 3" lips. lips are polished, faces/barrel are satin black. 750 for pair
{reserved for picture}

oem center console from '87 930 - 200 black good shape. filthy in picture from sitting on a shelf but cleans up looking new.

rear seats out of '87 930 - looks to be a combo black/red vinyl - 200. uppers and lowers and carpet back - the matching front seats were sold to a fellow member who has them up for sale a few threads over in the classifieds.

rear seatbelts complete -100$
{reserved for picture}

RS door panels - need to be recovered - comes with new straps and also the red pulls but needs to be reupholstered or at minimum cleaned up very well as they have marks from something aftermarket being attached to them at some point - looked like a door pocket which is long gone but the vinyl has some small mounting holes in it where it was attached- 125. if these dont sell by end of week, i will be experimenting on them with some harris tweed i have..

single recaro pole position tan leather cover - cover + center cushions - 125. not the seat just the leathers.

oem porsche GT3 seat center cushions alcantara - 250, both seats all center cushions. these are from the oem 996 era gt3 seat and are a complete pair of center cushions. the seats were sold a few years back with the leather center cushions and I've had these sitting around since. they need the dust to be brushed off of them but were never actually used and are in very good shape still.

Hella fog light pair complete and in great shape. were part of the slantnose parts. 300

single sidemarker duct aftermarket - 50$ - in picture above

aluminum door sills good shape- 100$ - in picture above.

Last edited by vinceSPEC; 04-29-2019 at 08:28 AM..
Old 04-10-2019, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

few more items

slantnose front fenders + headlights and buckets + front fascia + boxed rocker panels- 1000 - needs some rust correction and some bodywork but ok shape overall and can be fixed. all parts are metal and the headlights are round as opposed to the typical square aftermarket lights.. round headlights/buckets guards red painted and it includes everything needed to make it all work. the headlights have complete buckets, motors, and functioning lights too. was all working fully when removed from the car.

(1)bbs E50 single face - painted gold - 450

(1)bbs e50 single wheel 16x9, black powder coated inner barrel, glass bead blasted outer lip, black/brushed 50/50 face red bbs center cap 500$ was built as a test for a few finishes (was planning to do something like a Fuchs rsr test on it)
will grab a new picture this weekend, I only have one on my phone from before it was all stripped and finished

Last edited by vinceSPEC; 04-29-2019 at 08:20 AM..
Old 04-11-2019, 06:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Are you selling the Recaro pole position seat itself or just the cover?
Thanks.
And a few others...
Old 04-11-2019, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

the seat itself was recovered and is my driver seat. only the tan leathers are available.

Old 04-11-2019, 11:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

all prices obo unless otherwise listed. hoping to grab the remainder of pictures tonight.

both of the below sets are firm pricing:

- 16x8.5 and 16x11 BBS E50 for 930 fitment. outer lips polished, inner barrels new and original finish, faces are silver/brushed (hard to explain till you see in real life) and they come with billet center caps + bbs logos as well as Porsche center crests, new hardware and new sealing rings. 3800 firm, again I am planning to use these on my 930 build so its not something I plan to bring unless someone really has to have these and coughs up the money for them haha.
the set has new halves, new sealing rings, new threaded inserts for the faces, and new billet center cap holders+bbs center caps and new stainless valves. all of the parts are from bbs motorsport in georgia.

-18x9/11 bbs e88 new silver faces 0288120/108 outer lips were mirror polished as they don't come perfectly polished from bbs m. also have billet center caps and blue/chrome bbs logos. 4500 firm. I bought these about a year and a half ago with the intent of putting them on a cayman s, that got quickly scrapped when I stumbled upon a 930 in a barn... I unpacked two of them and mocked them up front and rear. will assemble as soon as I have a buyer /deposit. they are fully complete and have new everything. only thing you'll need are tires.

Last edited by vinceSPEC; 04-29-2019 at 08:23 AM..
Old 04-16-2019, 11:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I’m interested in the gt2 alcantara
Old 04-16-2019, 12:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

PM Pictures on the Fuchs

Mike
Old 04-16-2019, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Hershey was a quick event and unfortunately the terrible rain threw off my drive by about 2 hours, so I was late to the early morning swapping..

so as a result all of the items above are available. I made a separate ad for the e88 wheels I am selling, but everything else is up for sale and can either be picked up in NY or shipped depending.. some of the large parts like the slantnose kit might be hard to ship but worth considering.

Last edited by vinceSPEC; 04-22-2019 at 08:13 AM..
Old 04-17-2019, 06:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

updated pictures/status for just about everything and lowered the prices for most of what was in the first post.

the fuchs were tentatively sold but the buyer seems to have gone silent, so they are back up and pictures will be uploaded again this week. i think everything else is on here now though, so feel free to make offers.

Last edited by vinceSPEC; 04-29-2019 at 08:24 AM..
Old 04-29-2019, 08:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

slant fenders pending to a local. all else is available and open to reasonable offers.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Are the RS door panels complete with all door opening bits?

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 05-17-2019, 02:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

the rs door cards have the pulls, both handles, and the three plastic grommets these things go through. the picture below shows all of the pieces being described. the overall panel needs to be recovered most likely but its a good core for someone wanting something custom. considered covering this in harris tweed myself, and if it doesnt sell, thats likely what'll happen to them

Old 05-24-2019, 09:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

both steel slant fenders and headlight buckets/headlights/motors are back up for sale. 750 for the complete set.
Old 05-24-2019, 09:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

fenders/headlights have been sold, all of the other various parts are available. make some offers
Old 06-10-2019, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
Would it kill you to clean up the console before selling it?
Old 06-10-2019, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Garage
Interested in the Hella fogs for the slantnose valence - PM coming
Old 06-12-2019, 07:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

responded to all so far.

fenders sold
headlight assemblies/buckets sold

if the door panels don't sell by end of week, I may start on a recovering project with some harris tweed...
Old 06-12-2019, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

bumping this from the dead

heres an update of what is left and lowered prices on all. all now include shipping to the lower 48 states

oem center console from '87 930 - 200 shipped black good shape. filthy in picture from sitting on a shelf but cleans up looking new.

rear seats out of '87 930 - looks to be a combo black/red vinyl - 180 shipped. uppers and lowers and carpet back - the matching front seats were sold to a fellow member who has them up for sale a few threads over in the classifieds.

rear seatbelts complete -60$ shipped
{reserved for picture}

single recaro pole position tan leather cover - cover + center cushions - 100 shipped. not the seat just the leathers. the center cushions are complete though, so all you need to do is transfer the leather cover to your frame and velcro down the cushions. its an easy 30 minute job.

oem porsche GT3 seat center cushions alcantara - 200 shipped, both seats all center cushions. these are from the oem 996 era gt3 seat and are a complete pair of center cushions. the seats were sold a few years back with the leather center cushions and I've had these sitting around since. they need the dust to be brushed off of them but were never actually used and are in very good shape still.

Hella fog light pair complete and in great shape. were part of the slantnose parts. 250 shipped

single sidemarker duct aftermarket - 50$shipped - in picture above
Old 09-10-2019, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: