Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
WTB - Large, rear bumperette set for '80 911

Looking for large, rear bumperettes (a left and right set) for '80 911 that are in great condition... nice rubber and internal metal that's in excellent condition and screw slots for license plate bulb covers still accepting stock screws.

I've already got these parts with the internal metal rusting out. Don't need/want another pair.

If you're selling a set, please inspect the metal and screw holes mentioned before selling them to me.

Current: '80 Silver Targa w /'85 3.2
Prior: '77 Copper 924. '73 Black 914. '74 White Carrera. '79 Silver 930. '79 Black 930. '79 Anthracite 930.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
36 year PCA MEMBER

I have them. If interested please PM me with your email.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

bumperettes pads

This is what you need - don't let the "rust" scare you away for they are very solid and intact at closer inspection - just treat it with POR-15 epoxy paint on those license plate lights hole area for long lasting without worries for rust issue in the future - esp. in your FL area and both slot holes are very extremely strong and intact - nothing are loosely fit on both.
One bumperette - I believe LH side has a "razor" thin cut on the back side at the upper right as you can see it in the picture - easy fix with thin rubber elastic glue and paint on both with best quality SEM Brand Landau Black spray paint that will make it like new! (have used those SEM spray cans for years - Landau black and they do not ever fade nor flake away for 20 years in the weather abuse - Yea seriously!)

Just PM me if you are interested since they were removed from one of late SC model so this is exactly what you are looking to get. Thx.

Old 06-04-2019, 03:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Hcarraro Send a message via Yahoo to Hcarraro
Pm sent on a set of nice ones from a 1978 911 SC with license plate lights.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Henry
Old 06-04-2019, 03:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: