Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
OEM 993 RS Front Splitters - New, Pair

For sale is a brand new in bagged and stickered pair of Porsche genuine 993 RS front splitters.

The cheapest I can find them is a little over $800 + shipping.

I'm asking $750 shipped in the 48 states. International shipping at the buyers expense. Paypal, Zelle, Venmo are all accepted. If paying with G&S, buyer covers fees.

Before considering a cheaper pair of fiberglass replicas, be sure to consider the cost of labor to get a perfect fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjb616 View Post
It is probably worth mentioning, based on a few PM's I've received, that if you are cross shopping these with online listings from vendors, it is important to contact the vendor and make sure they are in fact available.

I ended up with these because I needed RS side skirts for a car that came with a Cup splitter and CS wing. Although many online vendors had them listed as available, when I reached out to them they would not sell individual pieces of the RS body work, only the entire kit with the splitters, skirts, and wing as a package.

These aren't going to be available forever. Get them now before they go entirely NLA and thus up in price.

Last edited by tjb616; 08-02-2019 at 08:08 AM..
Old 07-25-2019, 08:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Hmm, photo doesn't seem to want to upload to this site.

Here is a link to Imgur:

Old 07-25-2019, 08:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Still available.
Old 07-30-2019, 04:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
It is probably worth mentioning, based on a few PM's I've received, that if you are cross shopping these with online listings from vendors, it is important to contact the vendor and make sure they are in fact available.

I ended up with these because I needed RS side skirts for a car that came with a Cup splitter and CS wing. Although many online vendors had them listed as available, when I reached out to them they would not sell individual pieces of the RS body work, only the entire kit with the splitters, skirts, and wing as a package.

These aren't going to be available forever. Get them now before they go entirely NLA and thus up in price.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Bump.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Still available.
Old 08-19-2019, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Bump.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Still up for grabs.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Bump.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: