Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Licensed User

FS: Fikse 17x8,9 wheels SC/Carrera

SOLD AND SHIPPED

Local pickup in the Baton Rouge, LA (70769) area also works. I scrubbed the brake dust and dirt off and double checked them. They are packed and ready to go. PM me with questions and I will respond ASAP.

Bought these ~2yrs ago on the forum, not really sure when they were made. No issues, just don't need them any more and am clearing out my storage unit.

The fronts are 17x8 w/5.5" backspace and the rears are 17x9 w/5.875 backspace. The fit SC/Carrera flares perfect. Nice wheels, very light, straight. They were good enough for me cosmetically as is, but could use a good cleaning.

Same wheels on my car in the pic below. I have Instant G 996TT brakes and the fronts needed a spacer to clear the calipers, but they fit stock SC/Carrera flares fine.

Last edited by Shuie; 11-08-2019 at 10:28 AM..
Old 09-28-2019, 11:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Cool wheels and even cooler car. John
Old 09-28-2019, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: