Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Almost Done

Garage
Hood Prop

Tired of getting banged on your head?

Hood Strut attaches to an existing factory fender mounting hole

The aluminum rod end provides 23 of angularity to position the support tube exactly where needed under the hood.

The tip of the carbon fiber support tube contains a high-strength dymium magnet and is cushioned by a vinyl cap. The support tube receptacle (white object) also contains a high strength magnet . The two magnets perform the following functions:

1) Place the nylon receptacle anywhere under the hood. The magnetic receptacle allows ultimate flexibility in establishing a support location on a factory metal hood.

2) The mutual attraction of the two magnets helps the support tube "find" the receptacle.

All hardware is either zinc-plated or non-ferrous (stainless steel and nylon) for corrosion protection.

20US + Shipping and PP Fee

SOLD

Last edited by 7783911; 10-30-2019 at 04:53 AM..
Old 10-29-2019, 04:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Interested. Total cost to NE Pennsylvania.
Thanks,
Frank
Old 10-29-2019, 05:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Almost Done

Garage
can you PM me your address and I can calculate the shipping, if no rush, I can ship from US when I am in my SC office in a few weeks and that might be cheaper and faster
Old 10-29-2019, 05:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Pmd
Old 10-29-2019, 06:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Almost Done

Garage
upon..your second in line..if i dont hear from Frank then your first in line
Old 10-29-2019, 07:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Almost Done

Garage
Frank

havnt heard from you so do i move forward with upons offer?
Old 10-29-2019, 02:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Almost Done

Garage
Sold
Old 10-30-2019, 04:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Eva

Garage
Good luck with this item... LOL

Mine snapped and the hood smashed me in the head when I was kneeling down, putting the battery back in a couple seasons back. UGH

"The car has been the cave wall on which Industrial Man has painted his longings and desires." -Eddie Alterman-
Old 10-30-2019, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Almost Done

Garage
I never had that issue, did you remove all your struts..then a steel hood is too heavy...I used in conjunction because in cold weather the struts would eventually sag and wammo..headache!

Old 10-30-2019, 10:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: