Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Thumbs up (SOLD SOLD) FS: RarlyL8 Adustable WUR , *New*

Like the title says I have a RarlyL8 adjustable WUR that I purchased from Brian Bodart in July of 2019. This was going into a 911SC with a BAE style turbo kit.

I installed it, turned the car on and fiddled with the adjustment for about a day and decided to go Megasquirt EFI. Not because this unit didn't improve things, but rather I am more comfortable tuning with a laptop.

I paid $525+ shipping.

Selling for $400 Shipped

Comes with Instruction sheet.

Matt

Last edited by matthepcat; 02-06-2020 at 08:19 AM..
Old 01-30-2020, 01:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Shipping now included.
Old 01-31-2020, 10:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Bump
Old 02-01-2020, 06:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Im in for $300
Old 02-01-2020, 07:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Pm sent
Old 02-02-2020, 07:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Sold Sold Sold

Last edited by matthepcat; 02-06-2020 at 08:20 AM..
Old 02-05-2020, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
just curious ... So how did the megasquirt system work out for you. Which system did you choose ?

79 steel wide body Targa / euro 915 oil cooled LSD / SSI's / RUF 8 & 10's / Monty M22 / Alum flywheel plus lots of other silly little mods n upgrades
Old 02-05-2020, 09:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by antares View Post
just curious ... So how did the megasquirt system work out for you. Which system did you choose ?
Currently building it! Waiting on parts from coating, then it should go together in about a week. I am using a bitz EFI as the base but adding ignition control and a few other fun items.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Garage
Yeah way to go ... grab a ford salvage yard 6 pack and good crank sensor that way you can control fuel mileage as well just fuel delivery titration. It has been a number of years since I check out either mega or bitz but megasquirt then and no doubt now has some kick ass units that do it all and a community as well for brain storming. Bits does as well. Do you have a post that chronicles your adventures with the upgrade ?

79 steel wide body Targa / euro 915 oil cooled LSD / SSI's / RUF 8 & 10's / Monty M22 / Alum flywheel plus lots of other silly little mods n upgrades
Old 02-06-2020, 07:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Yea, I have a buddy that is helping me set up coil on plug (Toyota COP's are like $12 each). MS3 can run that and also a knock sensor. Eliminates MSD boxes and spark plug wires (cleans up engine bay).

I do not have a thread going, but maybe I should?

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antares View Post
Yeah way to go ... grab a ford salvage yard 6 pack and good crank sensor that way you can control fuel mileage as well just fuel delivery titration. It has been a number of years since I check out either mega or bitz but megasquirt then and no doubt now has some kick ass units that do it all and a community as well for brain storming. Bits does as well. Do you have a post that chronicles your adventures with the upgrade ?
Old 02-06-2020, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Good idea, start a thread, I was looking into the same for my SC

Old 02-06-2020, 11:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
930 , bodart , rarlyl8 , turbo , wur