Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Kokeln Racing intercooler

Longneck intercooler with k pipe and box. Asking $850.00 + shipping and PayPal fees.

Old 03-04-2020, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Price lowered to $650.00 + shipping and PayPal fees
Old 03-07-2020, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
I Wonder

Garage
Great deal. Kokeln is one of the most efficient intercoolers if not the best. Better then RUF but not as valuable. This shouldnt last long. This should start a discussion. GLWS. Thanks Rob.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Certainly doesnít look like any Kokeln I/C Iíve seen. Looks more like a B&B
As far as I know they all had the Kokeln name cast into the front. Also the shape is quite a bit different.
Is there anything identifying it as a Kokeln? If so perhaps an older model
Old 04-11-2020, 12:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

That’s what Chris from TurboKraft told me when he was converting my car to twin turbo with full width intercooler. It seems to be be exactly what PAtrick Motorsports is selling based on pics from their website.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
intercooler

look, this is what all Kokeln intercoolers look like. with the K-pipe and the blue Kokeln-Raicing rubber hose.
a big thank you to John Aldrich for giving me the blue rubber hoses.

Old 04-12-2020, 03:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik 930 View Post
look, this is what all Kokeln intercoolers look like. with the K-pipe and the blue Kokeln-Raicing rubber hose.
a big thank you to John Aldrich for giving me the blue rubber hoses.

Is this intercooler available?
Old 08-22-2020, 06:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
this is not available, it is installed in my car. I am very satisfied, it really gives me power. At 0.78 bar, the car goes over 300km / h.
But I have 2 other sets of them. one of them is in my living room showcase, consisting of (Racing Kokeln intercooler, K-Pipe, rubber bend, blue hoses (not Kokeln), Kokeln Racing Turbocharger (new,), Kokeln Boost Gauge (for the watch area, new).
Send me a message, maybe I'll sell a set. It is unlikely that I will own 2 more 930s.
Thanks Dominik

Last edited by Dominik 930; 08-23-2020 at 12:09 AM..
Old 08-23-2020, 12:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: