Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

WTB: Getty Design "Vision" 959 Body Kit.

Want To Buy: New Old Stock, unmolested Getty Design "Vision" 959 body kit, Complete.

No, I'm not going to destroy a perfectly good car to make another fake 959, this is for a project I'm working on. From my understanding, the Getty Vision kit was the closest and highest quality available at the time.

Yes, I'm aware of the kit that's for sale on Ebay, but it's not a Getty and it was already mounted to a vehicle.

Thank you for anyone that can help.

Old 09-15-2020, 12:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Old 09-15-2020, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Getty 959 body kit the [Vision]

Hi,I sent you a PM.Ciao Fred
Old 09-15-2020, 03:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krommetall View Post
Want To Buy: New Old Stock, unmolested Getty Design "Vision" 959 body kit, Complete.

No, I'm not going to destroy a perfectly good car to make another fake 959, this is for a project I'm working on. From my understanding, the Getty Vision kit was the closest and highest quality available at the time.

Yes, I'm aware of the kit that's for sale on Ebay, but it's not a Getty and it was already mounted to a vehicle.

Thank you for anyone that can help.

I may have what you are looking for. I own an 89 cab with a real nice 959 body. I believe this was a tribute car to the one in Germany that was rolled over and made into a cab. No motor/trans. I can be reached at 5704457213

Thank you,
Jason
Old 09-16-2020, 06:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Jason, I'm not looking for a vehicle with the kit installed, I'm looking for only the kit. I rather have a unistalled kit, so I can start fresh. If a kit was remove from the vehicle, gentle and properly, I may be interested.

Thanks for the help.

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mryukzx7r View Post
I may have what you are looking for. I own an 89 cab with a real nice 959 body. I believe this was a tribute car to the one in Germany that was rolled over and made into a cab. No motor/trans. I can be reached at 5704457213

Thank you,
Jason
Old 09-16-2020, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krommetall View Post
Jason, I'm not looking for a vehicle with the kit installed, I'm looking for only the kit. I rather have a unistalled kit, so I can start fresh. If a kit was remove from the vehicle, gentle and properly, I may be interested.

Thanks for the help.

Eric
You can buy the car and remove the kit yourself. Part the rest and try to get some of your cash back.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Garage
There is a guy up my way that has one. Not sure if it getty or not, Its got other parts with it and has been for sale for years. My thinking is he would sell the body parts outside of the floor pan and whatever else it has.

Rick
Old 09-17-2020, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Rick,

Do you have the guys name or information? If so, please send me a PM.

Thanks

Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum10 View Post
There is a guy up my way that has one. Not sure if it getty or not, Its got other parts with it and has been for sale for years. My thinking is he would sell the body parts outside of the floor pan and whatever else it has.

Rick
Old 09-18-2020, 05:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
If you have an interest in it, I wouldn’t mind going to have a look at it.
I have been curious for years
Old 09-18-2020, 07:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

@krommetall what are you planning?
Old 09-18-2020, 07:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I will contact him today and get some more info for you. I’ll let you know after I’m done work for the day. If he responds bu then
Old 09-18-2020, 07:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
It's a 914 ...

Years ago the owner of Stable Energies (stableenergies.com) had an uninstalled 959 body kit. Not sure what brand or if he still has it, but might be worth a call.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Behind the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by black3.2 View Post
@krommetall what are you planning?
+2

Old 09-19-2020, 04:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: