Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
FS: New Old Stock Series 305 Jongbloed Wheels - 16 of them, 3 pc

EDIT - PRICE DROP TO $1600 per SET OF 4

This is 16 New wheels, purchased for a Porsche 944 race car project that never happened. They have never had tires mounted. A few of them were unboxed to test fit on the car, but that is it.

Jongbloed is a high end custom wheel manufacturer. These wheels cost $1200 each with the black finish a few years ago. They still support the Series 305 wheel, so you can get replacement lips, barrels and centers if you need to make them a different size or repair damage. They have forged 6061-T6 aluminum centers for strength and light weight.

There are 8 of the 15x10 and 8 of the 16x10. These are not old, beaten, raced on wheels - they are new other than sitting in boxes for a few years. A few of the lips have some polishing defects that I barely noticed, but tried to photo and wanted to mention.

Will sell in sets of 4 for $1800, or make an offer on the lot. Even if you have to resize some/all of them, this will be a huge discount.

15x10 with a backspacing of 6 3/16"
ET of about 20mm
5x130 Bolt Pattern
Weight 14.8lbs

16x10
Backspacing 6 3/16"
ET of about 20mm
5x130 Bolt Pattern
Weight 16.4lbs

Ask me about Replica Fuchs (Even Deep 6 & 7R) wheels!

Last edited by gearheadgreg; 12-17-2020 at 09:33 AM..
Old 09-30-2020, 10:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage

Old 09-30-2020, 10:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Might help to list the rim widths too. Jongbloeds are great wheels. New rims are usually $150-200 if someone needs to reconfigure them.
Old 09-30-2020, 04:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory M View Post
Might help to list the rim widths too. Jongbloeds are great wheels. New rims are usually $150-200 if someone needs to reconfigure them.
The widths ARE listed. 15x10 and 16x10 are the sizes available.

Old 10-01-2020, 05:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadgreg View Post
The widths ARE listed. 15x10 and 16x10 are the sizes available.
I'm referring to the width of the rim halves.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory M View Post
I'm referring to the width of the rim halves.
Aaaaahhhhhh. Makes more sense now, lol.

Inner total width(to edge, not bead) is about 7.5"
Outer total width is about 3.5"

Old 10-01-2020, 09:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Garage
Bump

Old 10-13-2020, 04:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Bump

Old 11-04-2020, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
EDIT - PRICE DROP TO $1800 per SET OF 4

Old 11-17-2020, 09:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Bump

Old 12-03-2020, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Price drop to $1600 per set

Old 12-17-2020, 09:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Bump

Old 12-30-2020, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Registered

Garage
Bump

Old 01-11-2021, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: