Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Midwest R Gruppe

Garage
WTB: Rear Interior Pieces Coupe

I am ideally looking for core pieces to be used for either a pattern to make new or good enough structure to recover. My plan was to purchase new door card material and use that for the rear parcel cover and side panels. I am going to install a custom leather finish to all pieces, so not looking for stuff in great condition. Ratty and unusable pieces from a cosmetic standpoint are fine. Looking for:
  • Rear parcel shelf assembly or just the rounded piece that attaches the flat parcel shelf to rear seat back.
  • Flat side panels
  • Curved side panels
  • Rear rail garnish pieces

This is for a 1969 coupe, so I think the rear panel from anything up to 1986 will work. Maybe even the other parts too. What junk do you guys have taking up room that you want to get rid of?

69E Coupe 2.2S LtWt
70 914-6 GT
Old 01-07-2021, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Check your email

Old 01-07-2021, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: