Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.57 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
I put in a WTB ad on BBS Wheels and someone is really trying to fraud me.

Got a respons from YermanCars
who looks like an Active pelicaner but then suddenly user name xxon took over the conversation and sent email to me with a really scary stupid setup. i started ask detailed questions and wanted more pics and suddenly things got hard, bad internet connection etc etc I have emailed YermanCars asking if his account has been hijacked, NO answer. Fraud...
Old 02-20-2014, 12:40 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1421 (permalink)

Garage
Recently bought a 911 decklid grill and an aftermarket early turbo small grill. the small one arrived broken. YermanCars emailed me that he was refunding my money for the small grill without requiring me to send it back. I am pleased with his response.
Old 02-24-2014, 12:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1422 (permalink)

Garage
Sent a pair of leather seats to avantwe. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Anthony is a gentleman.
2018 Chevy Volt dd/parts fetcher
Old 02-24-2014, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1423 (permalink)

Garage
I'm late reporting this but bought a Hargett shifter assembly from matt f and it was a great deal and a great experience. I look forward to dealing with him again.
2018 Chevy Volt dd/parts fetcher
Old 02-27-2014, 06:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1424 (permalink)

Perhaps I have been lucky, i have dealt with several members of our forum, all of which have been extremely positive, no drama transactions.

Thank you Techweenie, Aftermath, ErViking and Deadeye.

Matt
"We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us." Charles Bukowski
Old 02-27-2014, 06:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1425 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik964 View Post

who looks like an Active pelicaner but then suddenly user name xxon took over the conversation and sent email to me with a really scary stupid setup. i started ask detailed questions and wanted more pics and suddenly things got hard, bad internet connection etc etc I have emailed YermanCars asking if his account has been hijacked, NO answer. Fraud...
I sold a set of gauges to Tony (YermanCars) He was a pleasure to do business with. Paid immediately, and was very responsive.

We should make it clear that maybe someone has hacked into his account, and maybe he hasn't had the time to respond. Don't mess up a guys reputation without verifying all the info first.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1426 (permalink)
Somewhere in the Midwest

Scott "flynby" deserves to be on this thread. Thanks, Scott!

Here's why:

Speedometers
Old 03-03-2014, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1427 (permalink)
Somewhere in the Midwest

Tony (Yermancars) is not a fraud. I know him personally and will tell you he is a great guy. One of the e-mail accounts got hacked.

Quote:

Old 03-03-2014, 05:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1428 (permalink)

Garage
I recently bought a set of front and rear 930 seats from Scott Kaefer and he went the extra mile in palletizing and getting them shipped to me. And they were a little better than expected. Good guy. Thanks Scott !
Old 03-03-2014, 05:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1429 (permalink)
aka: 'euro911'

Garage
Good Guy Report:

I purchased a brand new Sachs TO bearing from Glenn ('spitz') for $100 shipped.

Arrived within a few days

Thanks Glenn ...
aka: euro911 on the other car forums
Old 03-03-2014, 10:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1430 (permalink)
Banned

Shout out for good seller krasuskyp - fast shipper, good Porsche guy.

(1) pair rear lap belt / (1) pair rear 3pt belt
Old 03-05-2014, 05:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1431 (permalink)

Garage
Great work timmy2........engine harness is looks great.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1432 (permalink)

Garage
First 911 Purchase

I've been working with Ottobob to purchase his 1987 Carrera. He's been great dealing with my newbie questions and professional inspections on two separate dates. I'm looking forward to closing the deal.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1433 (permalink)

Garage
I recently bought a dead pedal from marksearls with no issues and prompt service. The item was packaged well and arrived as described....thanks again Mark!

'80 911SC Targa
'06 997 C4S Coupe - SOLD
'07 997TT Coupe
Old 03-13-2014, 01:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1434 (permalink)

Henrik964, My account didn't get hacked. I think I pmd you twice and then you sent me 5 or 6 pms wondering if my account got hacked. I answered you the second time "no". I thought your account got hacked by the multiple pms you sent and just ignored it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik964 View Post

Last edited by YermanCars; 03-18-2014 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: ...
Old 03-18-2014, 06:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1435 (permalink)

Just purchased an owners manual for a 78 SC from Tom via this thread 1978 owners manual and cover

Transaction was smooth and easy, and the item was exactly as described.

Just wanted to drop a plug for a seller that offered some much needed literature that was then provided to a new owner.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1436 (permalink)

Kind of late, but had a positive experience dealing with user Sicklyscott.
Thank you, Scott!
Old 03-21-2014, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1437 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YermanCars View Post
Henrik964, My account didn't get hacked. I think I PMed you twice and then you sent me 5 or 6 pms wondering if my account got hacked. I answered you the second time "no". I thought your account got hacked by the multiple pms you sent and just ignored it.
Have not received anything from You??? Strange, as soon as You answered someone fro United Kingdom with You user name emailed me.....
Old 03-23-2014, 11:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1438 (permalink)
83 911 Production Cab #10

Garage
From Gunter, part as describe, delivered fast despite taking "Canada Post Stealing Us" beating...

83 911 Production Cab #10, Slightly Modified: Unslanted, 3.2, PMO EFI, TECgt, CE 911 CAM Sync / Pulley / Wires, SSI, Dansk Sport 2/2, 17" Euromeister, CKO GT3 Seats, Going SOK Super Charger
Old 03-25-2014, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1439 (permalink)

Garage
Just completed a transaction w/ "robotman"
Good communication, agreed to accept a postal money order
(not as convenient as Paypal), and shipped promptly. Item well packaged.
Thanks Mike.

"caprio"
Old 03-28-2014, 04:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1440 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: