Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.57 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Len (ROW911SC) sold me a G type Colgan bra...exactly as described and a pleasure to deal with. Great Pelican!
Old 11-03-2017, 05:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1641 (permalink)

Hi fellow pelicans,

I have been contacted by a member with 0 post about one of my WTB post. He has exactly what I need and at a good price too (good but not in the too good to be true). Also gave me a valid part number.

Now, he wants to exchange money via Walmart to Walmart and cannot talk on the phone on week-ends. I am yet to get a phone number.

Fishy?
Old 11-03-2017, 04:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1642 (permalink)

Beware!. Don't do it.
Old 11-03-2017, 05:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1643 (permalink)

Garage
put the phone down and slowly walk away scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Remi View Post
Hi fellow pelicans,

I have been contacted by a member with 0 post about one of my WTB post. He has exactly what I need and at a good price too (good but not in the too good to be true). Also gave me a valid part number.

Now, he wants to exchange money via Walmart to Walmart and cannot talk on the phone on week-ends. I am yet to get a phone number.

Fishy?
**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?
Old 11-03-2017, 08:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1644 (permalink)
Spiderman

Garage
Walk or better meander to you nearest Walmart and think very hard about who would ask you to buy parts this way.
Black 12 VW-GTI, little bit fancy for me but hoping not a mistake.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1645 (permalink)

As a matter of fact, I've been in this country for 10+ years and never wandered in a Walmart
Old 11-04-2017, 09:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1646 (permalink)

Garage
Wanted to give a shout-out to Al at Parkhaus1 (911coop) for being a gentleman throughout my transaction. I purchased a engine/trans set up complete for a upcoming project of mine & found Al & his staff in Miami to be forthright & courteous. We completed the process with trust & a handshake (and quite an investment) without any hangups.

If you have an opportunity to work with Al or Parkhaus1 (as seen in Excellence magazine) please don't hesitate to do so.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1647 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: