Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 4.57 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

I purchased a set of Fuch's from prbsurf7 for $3,200...he was was super cool about it and the rims were expertly packed. The purchase couldn't have gone better for a product that's difficult to ship and easy to over-represent.

Old 03-16-2020, 05:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1701 (permalink)

Bought a pair of trailing arms from Potterporsche. Excellent to work with, packed very well.
Recommended.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1702 (permalink)
Registered

Purchased some 911 related books from “Tim near Boston” on the classic literature Pelican classified page. Tim was super responsive and he shipped the books promptly. Buy with confidence.
Old 04-11-2020, 12:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1703 (permalink)
Registered

I bought webers from WP935.
Yes,"positive" feedback!!
He was a VERY kindly person!! Very good packing,very fast reply!
Everyone can trust him!!
Thank you very much!!
ARIGATOU GOZAIMA****A!!(in japanese,""Thank you very much")
Thank you!!
Old 04-11-2020, 04:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1704 (permalink)

I purchased some WONDERFUL seats from Austin Barkis (AWBAR)! Were better than expected, packaged very well, and an overall outstanding transaction. Now I need to replace other interior parts to match the quality of the seats!!!!!
Thank you!!!!
Old 04-14-2020, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1705 (permalink)
Registered

Thanks to FOCKER for the bargain price and prompt shipping of pistons and cylinders that will get my SC back on the road.

Craig
Old 04-20-2020, 07:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1706 (permalink)

Registered

Bought 911 tools from JCVASS. Item was as I expected and received lightening fast and well packed. Smooth transaction and great communication.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1707 (permalink)
Registered

Bought used A/C blower from LUFTKUL. Seller was careful to describe condition fully. Shipping was quick and well packaged. Smooth easy transaction.
Old 05-18-2020, 08:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1708 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Had my oil gauge (temperature & pressure) gauge serviced by Palo Alto Speedometer; excellent service, great communication, gauge itself worked well and was perfectly clean.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1709 (permalink)

I recently had a very positive experience with a fairly new member, "Saladin" here on Pelican.

- Items were fairly/reasonably priced given condition and purpose
- Items were exactly as described by saladin in our correspondence
- Items were packaged in a manner to ensure they arrived damage free,
without grossly affecting the overall weight and shipping charges!

It was refreshing to work with someone who was straight-forward. Too often these days here on Pelican I've noticed that both buyers and sellers act like:

- their junk or partially used up parts are gold

- very whiny over fair pricing of items

- act as though its an Amazon transaction

- are whiny about paypal fees etc.. hell, I remember when we used to send Postal Money Orders, which are still just like sending cash.. haha, the problem with that is if you scam the buyer and get caught, its a Federal Offense.

- Spend zero time trying to make the deal happen by shopping shipping rates for buyer.. its too inconvenient for them even though they're paying your price.

- use no care in packaging the items you purchased for shipment.. hell, I had a set of cams that were literally falling out of the USPS box when they arrived.. seller stuffed a piece of newspaper between the two sticks and that was it.. glad they were for regrind anyway!

Anyway, great experience with scree name Saladin!!
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 05-29-2020, 05:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1710 (permalink)
Registered

Bought a tool kit from Jeff Burger. Jeff went out of his way to get me tools I needed and to describe the condition fully and offered an alternative when he found damage on one item before shipping. Shipping was quick and well packaged. Wonderful and easy transaction. Thank you Jeff!
Old 05-31-2020, 05:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1711 (permalink)
Registered

Turbo935 provided great details about an item that I purchased from him and shipping was lightening fast. Buy with confidence. Thank you.
Old 05-31-2020, 05:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1712 (permalink)

Steve (78SC)-great seller- good communicating style, concerned about proper packing-buy with confidence!
Old 06-01-2020, 10:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1713 (permalink)

Garage
I bought a complete carb setup from screen name Orbit. Well packaged and Rodger is very pleasant to talk to and easy to deal with.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1714 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Bought a clock from Turbo935 for my 84. Super responsive, item well packed and works like a charm.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1715 (permalink)

Garage
Bought a Speedometer from user cbrett, very friendly seller, package arrived safe and sound and was well packaged.

I haven't installed yet to confirm full functionality, but was sold with unknown functionality in the listing so I can't hold it against him if it doesn't work!

Thanks again Brett you were fantastic to deal with and I appreciate you shipping to Canada!
Old 06-12-2020, 10:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1716 (permalink)
Registered

Bought an antenna from 76FJ55 and it arrived quickly and extremely well packed. Excellent. Thanks
Old 06-12-2020, 04:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1717 (permalink)
Registered

purchased tool kit from DG567 and it arrived quick and was even better than I expected. Thank you so much!
Old 06-18-2020, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1718 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
a BIG shout out to SWS911 who sent me a trailing arm bolt and wouldn't even let me pay the postage. ain't this place great ?!

https://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-used-parts-sale-wanted/1064106-wtb-one-trailing-arm-bolt.html
**News Flash**
You're in the Passing Lane. Any questions ?
Old 06-20-2020, 07:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1719 (permalink)

Garage
I bought a set of headlights from pmason and it was a great experience. The seller had clear and prompt communication, it was an easy transaction and the parts arrived on time, well packed, and in as-described condition.

Old 06-29-2020, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1720 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: