Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Rebuilt 69 T motor and trans for sale

For sale are a 69 T motor with 106,000 documented miles and 4 speed trans. The trans has been rebuilt with new synchros and bearings. This trans has an aluminum housing rather than the later mag housing.

The engine has a top end rebuild with new rings also. The fan and sheet meetal have been powder painted and much of the hardware has been replated in yellow zinc. The engine runs great and is in the car for a test drive. The only thing I noticed that is not excellent is the left carburetor throttle shaft, it shows some wear, the right side is fine. The carbs are Weber 40 IDT and the engine still has the original dashpot for dampening the throttle return. This is the original engine from my 69T and is fully documented.

I am asking $4000 for the engine. It is complete, ready to run except for the oil cooler, I need to keep it. I am asking $750 for the trans. Please e-mail me with any questions.
Victor rsvic@pacbell.net

Last edited by rs-vic; 07-25-2005 at 10:03 PM..
Old 07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I am hoping to sell the engine loacally as I have no idea how to ship such a heavy item! Trans can go UPS.
Victor
Old 07-19-2005, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

bump
Old 07-23-2005, 12:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

SOLD!

Old 07-28-2005, 12:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: