Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

FS Recaro Seats for Parts

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

This is an older set of Recaro seats and although the covering is not all ripped up the seats are a bit rough. The bottoms have some rust as do the side hardware pieces. I think everything might be there but a couple of the plastic pieces are split and the tops are ground off a couple screws.

There are two complete seats and two sets of plastic pieces and adjustors as shown in the pictures. Both seats also have head rests. Can't tell about the quality of the foam since its covered up. But it appears to be firm. There are no sliders.

So there might be enough bits and pieces for someone to use in a restoration of another set of Recaros. Or they could be placed in a car with a little work. To use them, the buyer will have to remove/drill-out the large attaching screw on the side of each seat - one of which has it's head ground off and the other of which is broken off inside its bracket. The release/recline cable on one seat will have to be repaired and the cable reattached on the other. But they are useable,

The upholstery could be used as is for a daily driver since there are no surface rips/holes, but there are some rips around the attaching brackets.

If you want to check the cost, shipping will be the actual cost for UPS ground shipment from Hartsville, SC for two boxes (25 X 22 X 23) weighing about 35 lbs. each. Will ship to addresses in the continental USA only.

$100 plus shipping from Hartsville, SC 29550.

Jack

http://jacksjunk.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album05&id=php7Hb9kyPM

http://jacksjunk.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album05&id=phplU2F89PM

http://jacksjunk.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album05&id=phpYpKvGlPM

Last edited by 75-911S; 04-08-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

I'll take them pending shipping cost!

Thx

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Seats

Paul,
Send your address to me at jholgate@bellsouth.net and I'll get a shipping cost for you in the morning. I have one seat boxed up but I have to buy another U-Haul wardrobe box to package the second one. Hopefully, the cost won't be prohibitive.
Jack
Old 04-05-2010, 01:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Jack,

I will have to pass on the seats based on my needs for seats that are ready to go!

For anyone else looking for seats, these are a very good deal once a little work is done. They look to be LS models.

Jack is very upfront, straight forward, and easy to deal with.
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: