Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

86 Carrera for parts only

86 Carrrea for parts only- Pretty much everything availbale-
Not interested in selling whole car.
Kp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jul03$01.jpg (21.1 KB, 1250 views)

Old 12-07-2001, 05:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

That car looks beautiful in the picture. I am just curious why you are parting it out.
Old 12-07-2001, 09:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Stuttgart

Yeah, whay are you parting it out ? It looks like it's in GRAET shape.
Old 12-08-2001, 07:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

How much for the front suspension (cross member, etc?) Let me know. Thanks, Jay.
Old 12-09-2001, 12:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

What kind of seats do you have and how much do you want for them?
Old 12-09-2001, 05:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Headlights $$$

Headlights for sale? How much, shipping to Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
Old 12-09-2001, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

id be interested in the headlights and rear speaker shelf (6x9's correct?) how much to cali? thanks
Old 12-10-2001, 12:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
How about the front spoiler lip, Also trunk carpet, and fog lights, Thanks

Postage to either NB Canada E2v 1V8 or Alberta Canada T1J 2V2

Shawn
Old 12-10-2001, 04:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Talking

I am interested in the sun visors if they are blue and in good condition. Also the front licence plate bracket with attachment hardware to body.
Old 12-10-2001, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
I'm interested in the front hood. How much do you want for it?
Old 12-10-2001, 01:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Dash?

What is the color and condition of the Dash?

tim_polzin@hotmail.com
Old 12-10-2001, 02:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Nice guy eddie

Garage
no reply

This is the second time this parts car has been listed, second time I've e-mailed w/ no reply. What's the point if you don't answer? Has anyone gotten reply from this guy?
Old 12-11-2001, 01:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Cool something's fishy

Hi all. Down our way when a car like the one in the pic is up for part's only, it generaly mean's one thing......stolen!!!!. Nobody in there right mind would well such a car for part's only. Let's not turn these page's into a stolen car market!!!!!. If anybody purchase's stolen part's, when they catch up with it, you loose your investment and the part's. Just a humble opinion, thank's.
Old 12-11-2001, 06:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Garage
this bad boy is STOLEN! what's the VIN # ? I don't know why I ask cuz you know the guy will not tell ya!
Old 12-11-2001, 08:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
I e-mailed him a couple times with no replies. What's the deal??
Old 12-11-2001, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I asked him for a bunch of stuff off of the car. He e-mailed back saying he had everything I needed and asked me how much I was willing to pay for it. I sent him a response and haven't heard from him since. He has listed this car before and he said that the other side is damaged so it's not a perfect car. I don't know what's going on, but I wouldn't always expect the worst.
Old 12-11-2001, 08:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Registered

Porsche Crest

I agree with EJ11HHF about not jumping to conclusions/expecting the worst, BUT there is one line in the initial ad that raises the red flag: "Not interested in selling the whole car". Why not?? Why would anyone want to go to all the trouble of parting a car out if you can get a fair amount for the whole car? Or, better yet, why not just fix it, then sell it? Also, why didn't he include a picure of the damaged side? My best guess is because there is no damaged side, the car was just stolen, or there is no car period, and that is just a picture pirated off of the net. Of course I could be wrong.

-Eric
Old 12-11-2001, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Garage
True! very true.. I shouldn't jump to conclusion's but this is very strange! you must say!
Old 12-11-2001, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Cool do as you may

Hi, this is getting interesting. I talked with a friend of mine who arrest's people for a liveing, if you get my meaning. Who's to say it isn't a sting car? hhummmm!. No need to jump to a defence, unless you have too! Just a humble opinion.
Old 12-11-2001, 04:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Registered

i'll take the computer under the driver's seat. give me a price. i don't offer.

8009 103rd pl ne Marysville Wa 98270
206 637 4071
Old 12-11-2001, 05:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: