Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Typical Salesman

Garage
2ea Vasek Polak License Plate Frames from 60s

I have two VP license plate frames. I'm taking a fairly accurate stab and saying they are from 65; as I have a movie of my father taking one of these frames off and putting his license plate on his new 65C. One has VP on the top and the other is 'upside down' both are white/red paint.

I want $400ea (firm); the condition (i'm VERY honest) is what I'd call a 6.5 thru 8; some others would call it 8 or 9 taking into account they are old, the chrome is pitted from sitting in my grandmother's garage for about 40 years, but most of the paint is in tact.

I CANT GET THESE PICTURES TO UPLOAD, PM OR EMAIL (jjmcconnell at yahoo dot com) OR SMOKE SIGNAL me and I will shoot pics. I'm sure my uploading 'error' is due to my inabilities; once I figger this new technology they call the "in-ter-net" out, I'll post pics.

If you are in OC, please let me know and if you want to swing by and look at them yourself, please do.

Thanks and shoot me any questions.

JMc

1979 SC Targa - Judy
2010 Lincoln Nav - The Purple People Eater
2008 MBZ E350 - Daddy-O
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Wow, do I wish I had some money lying around, here are the pictures.

Old 05-29-2010, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Typical Salesman

Garage
Robin - you've shot me 2 notes, and the email address gets bounced back, stating "207.115.21.23 does not like recipient", shoot me a different email addy.

1979 SC Targa - Judy
2008 MBZ E350 - Daddy-O
Old 05-30-2010, 07:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Typical Salesman

Garage
Order as follows:
Robin (robingb) - tried to email you...pls reply with a working email
Mike - emailed directly, not via PelicanParts...don't know your last name
Bob (xisme2)

Pics to Victor Van (email directly, not via pelican parts) - I will have those emailed in an 2hrs or so.

By this evening, I'll start taking people off list

1979 SC Targa - Judy
2008 MBZ E350 - Daddy-O
Old 05-31-2010, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Typical Salesman

Garage
Mike - I have several inquiries/offers to purchase, you are #2, please advise by tomorrow at noon; and they are yours; otherwise, they're going to Bob; then there are a few more behind.

JMc

PS to all 6 people who offered to purchase, I will be cleaning my grandmother's garage completely out in 2 months or so, I may find more.

1979 SC Targa - Judy
2008 MBZ E350 - Daddy-O
Old 06-01-2010, 03:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Banned

What city was Vasek in

Was Vasek Porsche in Hermosa Beach or Manhattan Beach.I would like to know before I sale mine.I know they are real because my dad was the master mechanic at Beverly Hills porsche in the 80's and 90's and they were switched at the customers request back then.Was Manhattan Beach the earlier location.Thanks
Old 06-01-2010, 06:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Formerly known as Syzygy

From what I have gathered he was in Manhattan, Hermosa and I think a used lot in Redondo. I wouldn't take this as gospel, but all the voices in my head agree on this one...

1987 ROW coupe, Marine blue, with a couple extra goodies.

The cars we love the best are the ones with human traits, warts and all.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: