Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Early sunroof parts

I have decided to part out my early roof clip from a 1966 911/912. i have tested the motor and it works both directions, the transmission works well allso. The little shaft that powers the transmission is cracking on the ends where the rubber meets the metal. The deflector is in good working order and is complete and needing a good cleaning which i have allready started on. Im not sure what this stuff is worth ive done some research and will try and be as fair as possible with price and description.

Motor part number bosch 0132001004 FRA 12V10A 4500U/min 70.00

Transmission XYGT 2Z2Z "only number i could find on it" 70.00

Drive shaft worn but works "cracking on ends" 15.00

Wind Deflector in good condition and still springs up 125.00

Roof panel good condition 50.00

All parts are with shipping to lower 48 states prefer no paypal

Cheers Ed

Have many other bits from the sunroof that i will post up later, will allso post up pics.

Last edited by carrera turbo; 07-28-2011 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: PRICE DROP
Old 07-18-2011, 11:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

heres a few pics looks like the drive shaft is probably good looks like just a coating comming off.

Old 07-18-2011, 11:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Ttt
Old 07-25-2011, 12:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I need the screw that connects the cable to the panel.

Any luck with that?
1989 Carrera Cabriolet
1969 912 Sun Roof
Old 07-25-2011, 04:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upwardr View Post
I need the screw that connects the cable to the panel.

Any luck with that?
Im pretty sure I have that screw if I have one you can have it. When i removed the parts i put all screws in a small container so im not really sure what im after in the pile. But its yours if I have it.

Cheers Ed
Old 07-25-2011, 06:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

That would be great if you have one, this is what I'm looking for. Also if you have the white plastic triangle lift pcs, I would be interested.
1989 Carrera Cabriolet
1969 912 Sun Roof
Old 07-26-2011, 07:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Here is a few pics of the pieces and they look alittle different than yours but ill send you the pair so they will match. As it would drive me nuts havin two different screws.
Send me your mail info and ill send these out to you.

Cheers Ed

Old 07-26-2011, 09:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Hi Ed- I am interested in the sections of the rear posts where the exit ports are for the rear drain tubes if your clip has them and your willing to section them out and ship em.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel93 View Post
Hi Ed- I am interested in the sections of the rear posts where the exit ports are for the rear drain tubes if your clip has them and your willing to section them out and ship em.
I'll take pics of the roof tommarow and get back to you, The car was rusty not sure of the condition.

Ed
Old 07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

sent u an email for the shaft...
Old 07-27-2011, 05:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Message sent
1989 Carrera Cabriolet
1969 912 Sun Roof
Old 07-27-2011, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Hi Ed - just wanted to tell you I am still interested the rear post sections let me know as your able...Thanks - Neal
Old 07-27-2011, 09:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel93 View Post
Hi Ed - just wanted to tell you I am still interested the rear post sections let me know as your able...Thanks - Neal
Sorry for the delay worked late today, I will get pics but will have to send parts to you when i return from the sea as im heading out on friday for a few weeks.

But ill get you pics and save roof parts if you like what you see, I was going to scrap roof so make me an offer that works for you.

Cheers Ed
Old 07-28-2011, 01:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin48061 View Post
sent u an email for the shaft...
Ok ill except your offer, But wont be able to ship for a few weeks unless you get me your info and promise to send a check ill try and get it out before i leave.

Cheers Ed
Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
I need a switch for a '76. Guessing it might be the same since all of your pics look just like mine. Can you tell me if you know the switch works, if you have it, post a pic and a price?

Thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 05:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

I realize this post is very old, however i would like to see if you still have the bosch motor available?
Old 03-05-2017, 05:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: