Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Turbo Titan

Garage
RUF SPEEDLINES FORSALE 17x9 17x10

FORSALE RUF SPEEDLINES . (originals) 17x9 17x10 $3500....... That includes brand new Michelin pilot sport wheels (100 miles) on them And new center caps........

SOLD

Last edited by Ylonewolf; 03-02-2012 at 04:44 PM..
Old 03-02-2012, 12:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

First inline call me 443-752-3097. Thanks dave
Old 03-02-2012, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Thank again, I can't wait to get my wheels
Old 03-02-2012, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hey William, thanks for ripping me off on the ruf wheels you sold me.thanks for telling me they were excellent, I guess you forgot about all the curb marks all over the wheels. Thanks for telling me it's now my problem, and the guy ripped you off and that is the way you got them from the seller. I paid $3,500 for them dumb ass and now you think it's ok for me to spend $1,000 to have
Redone again, anyone that buys from him you better see it in person.so now that my old wheels are sold, my car will sit for 6-8 weeks before I will get the wheels back.PS see you in Austin in a few weeks, really looking forward to meeting a nice guy like you.Would have been nice if you offered a few hundred back or some else you may have around your garage.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Didnt look anything like those pics. Total rip off and a ******* on top of it. What goes around comes around!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 05:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

To por45: If what you say is accurate you should include some close up images so that other P-heads will understand the facts here. What was presented here in Lonewolf's images is not that sharp, nor is the condition [except for the tires] stated.

At this price they should have been prefect.

To all: I know it can be difficult, but it is important to get your questions answered in WRITING prior to sending your hard earned money. ASK for close up images..and do it HERE, not on PMs and emails. Keep it public and it tends to stay more honest. Every time I have violated this ideal I have been taken advantage of... and, yes, by fellow P-heads. It can be a cruel world here. I pass on a lot of things I would buy if I felt certain of what is being offered.

Be careful.
JR
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

OH.. this is NOT our long time member, Lonewolf. This is a much newer person using an ID easily mistaken for our fellow long timer. YLonewolf. SORRY Lonewolf. Hummmmmm I once got ripped by someone in Austin.....
Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysflat6s View Post
To por45: If what you say is accurate you should include some close up images so that other P-heads will understand the facts here. What was presented here in Lonewolf's images is not that sharp, nor is the condition [except for the tires] stated.

At this price they should have been prefect.

To all: I know it can be difficult, but it is important to get your questions answered in WRITING prior to sending your hard earned money. ASK for close up images..and do it HERE, not on PMs and emails. Keep it public and it tends to stay more honest. Every time I have violated this ideal I have been taken advantage of... and, yes, by fellow P-heads. It can be a cruel world here. I pass on a lot of things I would buy if I felt certain of what is being offered.

Be careful.
JR
+1 to this, post up documentation if you can. Hope you can find a solution. Did you use PayPal by any chance?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

No paypal was used, he was very nice on the phone and told me there was only one little mark on the wheel. He sent me 1 pic of a little mark and 2 10 feet away, i asked him if the wheels were really that nice and he said yes they are( im sure with a big smile ). When i tried to call him after i got the wheels there was no answer x5 and i texed him,he said that is the way he got them and i should have them rechromed? really after i spent $3,500!!!! i will post pis of all to see soon, i hope no one will buy from this guy again. I will do all the things you stated i should have done next time, if he would have given me some money back and not told to go way i was trying his patience maybe it would not have pissed me off so bad, funny thing is im going to Austin soon to see a friend that lives just down the street from him, you can bet i will be knocking on his door. I want to see the big me behind the texing... PS anyone want to buy a set of RUF wheels LOL
Old 03-21-2012, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by por45 View Post
No paypal was used, he was very nice on the phone and told me there was only one little mark on the wheel. He sent me 1 pic of a little mark and 2 10 feet away, i asked him if the wheels were really that nice and he said yes they are( im sure with a big smile ). When i tried to call him after i got the wheels there was no answer x5 and i texed him,he said that is the way he got them and i should have them rechromed? really after i spent $3,500!!!! i will post pis of all to see soon, i hope no one will buy from this guy again. I will do all the things you stated i should have done next time, if he would have given me some money back and not told to go way i was trying his patience maybe it would not have pissed me off so bad, funny thing is im going to Austin soon to see a friend that lives just down the street from him, you can bet i will be knocking on his door. I want to see the big me behind the texing... PS anyone want to buy a set of RUF wheels LOL
how did you pay? please do not tell us western union.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
PS anyone want to buy a set of RUF wheels LOL
Absolutely. I'll give you $1000, shipped. Since they need to be refinished, they aren't as valuable as a set in good condition...
Old 03-21-2012, 11:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Postal Money order or Pay Pal, fyi, the feds look into fraud when you use postal money orders. I will try to only buy with paypal when ever possible, they will pull the money out of the linked checking account until the dispute is resolved.

Good luck and post up pics
Old 03-21-2012, 01:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Thanks for the info, i will be posting pics soon. It would have been nice if he would have sent me back $500, im easy to get along with.He is now saying all kinds of thing about me on his turner post and crying like a baby that i wont leave him alone. I can tell you 100% for sure they dont look like those pics.......... It will cost me about $1,000 to get redone, anyone know a cheaper way

Last edited by por45; 03-22-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 03-21-2012, 01:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

how do i post pics???
Old 03-22-2012, 05:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
how do i post pics???
Go to advanced reply, and click on attach photos link... Easiest way.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

ruf wheels from good old ylonewolf

Old 03-22-2012, 06:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Old 03-22-2012, 06:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

wheel #2

Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Old 03-22-2012, 06:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

check out his turner 930 post and all the names he called me

Old 03-22-2012, 06:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: