Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
  We salute a legendary member of the community.
Thank you for selflessly sharing your wisdom with us...
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: 3.2 Ltr Engine complete

Hi, need a 1984-1989 3.2 Engine complete for a project (inclusive of exhaust & intake manifolds,TB,MAF,dissy,cooling fan,tin ware etc etc). If it is a late model 87->89 with G50 box, would appreciate the applicable original flywheel also at extra cost to me.

Prefer well worn but still functioning US spec LC engine, hence mileage not important, but do not require a blown engine with holes or cracks in the cases,bent or broken rods,cams or crank.
However if you have a blown engine to sell with holed,melted pistons,damaged barrels,dropped valves broken cam chain etc, I would be interested in purchase of same if the engine is complete and not completely disassembled.

Can organise shipping from California to Australia, but will need the motor palatalized and transported at my additional cost to port by the seller/carrier if possible.

Thanks, and if you can help out, please PM me.

Regards from OZ.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:13 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Old 08-17-2013, 05:13 AM

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: