Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
Smile WTB: 911 Fuel Doors

I would like to acquire a couple of Fuel Doors. They should be in decent condition but don't have to be 'mint'. Unusual colors might be more desirable. If they come with the original screws that would be best. Show me what you have and give me a price shipped to 33455. Thanks!

Old 01-27-2014, 07:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
Sounds like someone is going to have a cool work of art!

I have a red one. Missing one of the original bolts. $40 shipped conus. Let me know, Thanks!

Last edited by otif; 01-27-2014 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: subscribed
Old 01-27-2014, 12:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
Thanks for the offer Ralph! I already have a guards red, black, venitian blue, and now a brown one on its way. Should be a good display I can add too over the years. So far I have Haywood, Bergmeister, and Long sigs on individual doors. We'll see who I can get when I go to the 12 Hours. FYI, I am paying about $20-$25 ea. which is manageable.

I considered using flag mirror shells or sugar scoop headlight rims, but the fuel doors seem to work really nicely.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Awesome idea. If I have on on the shelf I'll mail it to you free just because you're doing something so fun with them. I'll check Wednesday to see what I have.
- Matt

356 Registry 17369
Early 911S Registry
912 Registry, PCA
Old 01-28-2014, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Fuel doors

Here`s a couple....both OG paint......$60 for the pair mailed USA

Old 01-28-2014, 05:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unobtanium-inc View Post
Awesome idea. If I have on on the shelf I'll mail it to you free just because you're doing something so fun with them. I'll check Wednesday to see what I have.
- Matt
Matt! That would be awesome! Let me know if I need to PM you my address. Thanks!

-Michael
Old 01-28-2014, 06:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Silver 71 fuel door

PM me if interested.

Fuel door

71 911T
Old 01-29-2014, 05:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Otif

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro911sc View Post
Thanks for the offer Ralph! I already have a guards red, black, venitian blue, and now a brown one on its way. Should be a good display I can add too over the years. So far I have Haywood, Bergmeister, and Long sigs on individual doors. We'll see who I can get when I go to the 12 Hours. FYI, I am paying about $20-$25 ea. which is manageable.

I considered using flag mirror shells or sugar scoop headlight rims, but the fuel doors seem to work really nicely.
Thanks for the reply. You know, must have been my greedy fingers that typed in the price! I like to price my stuff fairly, and the $40 I quoted you... not so fair! Sorry I actually have an ad up on this site, with another one I have for $25/shipped. It's Meteor Grey Metallic (?... Think charcoal gray, may be black metallic), anyways, here's a link to the ad with pics...

Miscellaneous SC Parts For Sale

Anyways, if you like it, and to make up for the mistake, you can have it for free. Just PM me your mailing address. All I ask in return is a pic of your finished work. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2014, 06:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Less brakes, more gas!

Garage
PM sent, Ralph. I'll pay you the $25 no worries.

PM sent to you as well, Doug.

Thanks guys!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

911 fuel door

Michael;

I have a white one from a '71 911 that has no dings, dents scratchs or rust. Unfortunately it does dot have and screws either. I live near you in northern Pinellas County so perhaps we could meet at a mutually convenient place and time. If you will send me your e-mail I will send you photos tomorrow.

Jerry
813-841-8142
JTPro@verizon.net

Old 02-07-2014, 12:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: