Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

WTB: Rear Deck for Targa

Looking for the rear deck (interior) for a 78-89 targa in good structural condition, black preferred but not necessary.

Old 11-30-2002, 12:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

rear deck

I have a rear deck that I was selling on ebay its in great cond only a couple of small nicks. black. I was selling on ebay until buyer did not want to pay the shipping I will dig up a pic if you are interested......let me know
Old 12-16-2002, 10:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Sure speedy, is it from a targa? I believe that they are different from the coupe.
Old 12-17-2002, 05:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

deck

you bet 1982 to be precise.....here is a pic. its in really nice condition! two nicks.displayed in pics. I am not sure if its leather.....I think it might be, how would I tell? anyway the shipping would be aprox 50.00us because of the size. althoughI could send it slower (not ups) and it would be alot cheaper. anyway here is some pics.....let me know.thanks
Old 12-17-2002, 09:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

speedy, looks nice, but I did not realize that it was all one piece with the seat backs, or are the separable? I really only need the top piece, if it is an individual item.

What are you looking for $ wise for either or both?
Old 12-17-2002, 11:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

deck

sorry its only one piece. I am looking for 55.00 plus shipping.
Old 12-18-2002, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Ok, that's fair, try and find a way to ship it more economically, my zip is 14127 (Orchard Park, NY, USA) and let me know. If you can get it here for $75 total I will take it. I would prefer some kind of COD option with insurance if possible.

Let me know.
Old 12-18-2002, 10:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

deck

sorry they won't do cod across the border, pretty stupid.....ups will be too expensive and I am not sure if priority post will insure it....I will look into it.....are you set up with paypal?
Old 12-19-2002, 10:25 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

No COD over the border, especially between the us and canada, that is dumb. I am set up with paypal, that would work for me. Insurance of around $100 would be enough should they screw it up in shipping. As for shipping, if you can do it by some other means that is fine for me, cost and not timing, is my concern.
Old 12-19-2002, 11:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I have one for sale too...

Roamer--
I have one from an '88 Targa - posted in the PP Classifieds

I've priced shipping this in US; its around $30 or so - don't know what it will be coming from Canada. Let me know if your deal with speedy doesn't work. Mine has the rear selt belt cutouts as well. Top is vinyl, bottom is leather.

Targa rear deck

My '85 911 Targa ** Hand painted center caps for sale here
RIP Warren
PCA & Rennlist member

Last edited by steve911; 12-19-2002 at 11:50 AM..
Old 12-19-2002, 11:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Speedy, any luck on the shipping?

Steve, let me wait and see what Speedy can come up with. In any event, I am looking at ~$75 with shipping.
Old 12-22-2002, 01:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Roamer--
sorry, but can't/won't do it for $75 including shipping, especially since shipping is $30+....

RIP Warren
PCA & Rennlist member
Old 12-22-2002, 09:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Steve, let's split the difference, assuming $30 to ship, that's $85, so how's $80.
Old 12-23-2002, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
email me offline

Roamer--
email me offline at steven_rosenzweig@yahoo.com - don't want to negotiate in public forum.
Steve

RIP Warren
PCA & Rennlist member
Old 12-24-2002, 10:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: