Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche 911 Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

noboco - Car Bone Liveries

Wojtek,

Since you have stopped responding to my e-mails but are still posting here and on Facebook I will try contacting you here. Can you please confirm a refund for the decals I ordered and paid for a month and a half ago which never arrived. You offered to send a replacement which I accepted but again never heard back from you so at this point I just want my payment back and I'll find the decals elsewhere.

David

'98 Jeep Wrangler
Old 12-18-2015, 06:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Banned

In defense of this seller he is located in Poland and shipping is incredibly slow coming through the system. Took a LONG time but wasn't sellers fault. Don't be surprised if postmarked a month ago especially during holidays. Good luck.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Cars Ruined My Life

It took me a while to get my order also but it was not his fault. He actually shipped my order within days, the transit time took forever. Nothing he can do in short of sending them via FedEx or UPS, which would make it considerably more expensive. Quality of the decals are great. In my case, they were just decals. Not like a life support machine or oxygen tank, I could wait
Old 12-18-2015, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
$7 flat rate shipping from Poland, not surprised it takes a while, but you can't beat that price for getting something around the world!
Old 12-18-2015, 09:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I hope he's okay. Very pleased with the stuff I've gotten from him.

But if he's posting here, he has to respond ASAP.
2018 Chevy Volt dd/parts fetcher
Old 12-18-2015, 09:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
keep in mind the time change, 7:00pm there right now.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Registered

Also had great results with him, excellent product.. hope he is not in a bad way.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Thanks guys. I do understand that he is in Poland and things take a while. However, the tracking information he sent me shows a package arriving and departing a post office in VA on November 30th. Knowing that, he offered to send a replacement if it didn't show up by the end of last week (Dec 11th). I have advised him several times now that it hasn't arrived but he's no longer responding. Seeing him posting here and on Facebook tells me he's online and not on holiday or away so it is irritating to be left hanging. At this point a refund seems the quickest resolution.

David
'98 Jeep Wrangler
Old 12-18-2015, 10:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Banned

If sent wait it out. If not sent refund.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
David, Wait it out. Takes a LOOOOOOONG time from Poland. I've ordered a lot from Pawel, like others have mentioned, I hope he's ok. Good stuff.
Old 12-18-2015, 12:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to noboco
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in VA View Post
Wojtek,

Since you have stopped responding to my e-mails but are still posting here and on Facebook I will try contacting you here. Can you please confirm a refund for the decals I ordered and paid for a month and a half ago which never arrived. You offered to send a replacement which I accepted but again never heard back from you so at this point I just want my payment back and I'll find the decals elsewhere.

David

Hi there!
Sorry guys but Wojtek is ill and out of office all this week. It's nothing dangerous but he is at home and needs to rest. I try to reply for all messages and do other things but 16 hours everyday is not too much time...
Do you believe a 1,5 year ago I use to do all these things myself? Now it's impossible. Too much work.
David, I'm so sorry. I'll send you a PM within a minute. We use this profile together.
Cheers,
Pawel Kalinowski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engine DECALS in accordance with ORIGINAL
Check my thread "FS Reproduction of engine decals"
Old 12-18-2015, 01:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Garage
And the good news: we've started collaboration with UPS. It's still cheap. A normal letter costs only $15 and the delivery time is only 3 days everywhere.

Old 12-18-2015, 01:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Pawel, I am sorry to hear that Wojtek is sick. I sent you an e-mail with all of my correspondence with him.

David
'98 Jeep Wrangler
Old 12-18-2015, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)
Registered

I must add to this: When he first announced a reproduction of the 930 Turbo Stripe kits I contacted him to see about ordering a set. As I was the first to respond he offered me a great deal. I intended to buy a set and immediately responded.... and have never heard another word! I wrote again but..... A very strange way to do "business".

Sorry to hear he is ill but I am a bit lost. Glad that some of you have had good results.......
Old 12-18-2015, 08:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
I Wonder

Garage
There is always two sides but Pawel produces top notch stuff and I am sure you will recieve it. I purchased the ID decal. It arrived and did not have the circles punched into it. I sent him and email and he sent a second one free with the correct punching. It took about two weeks. I also bought the martini livery decals. His work is top notch and he is not out to defraud anyone. At this time of the year with christmas and overseas shipping it is a nightmare. If there is a tracking number I believe you can track thru USPS. Contact them and see where the package is. They are pretty good at tracking. It may have been dropped in the wrong mailbox. Goodluck with the search. Thanks Rob
Old 12-18-2015, 10:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
Cars Ruined My Life

This thread also reminded me to send another order in.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by noboco View Post
And the good news: we've started collaboration with UPS. It's still cheap. A normal letter costs only $15 and the delivery time is only 3 days everywhere.

Missed it by 'that' much! Doh!

My stickers are en route. Can't wait to see my engine compartment with the Shell stickers in place.

Any suggestions / tip or tricks for applying stickers where one exists already (tire pressure for me) and where ones are missing (Shell stickers on engine compartment heater pipe and cruise control sticker on driver's side lower dash fascia)?
Old 12-20-2015, 01:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

Quick update, Pawel has offered to send a replacement via UPS this time. I will update this thread when it arrives.

David
'98 Jeep Wrangler
Old 12-21-2015, 05:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Garage
Hi guys,

sorry for all the delays. I have come back to the land of the living now, and I am ready to assist you all with your sticker-related needs

Cheers!

Wojtek

Old 12-22-2015, 06:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

I just wanted to close the loop on this thread. On 12/21, Pawel and I agreed that the best solution was to send a replacement set via UPS (3 day) immediately. He said he would provide a tracking number which I never got. On 12/31, with neither package having arrived, I contacted him again for a status update. He responded that the replacement never went out and that he could send it 1/5 along with the tracking number. I agreed as long as he provided a tracking number the next day, never heard back from him. After a couple of requests which went unanswered, today the replacement package shows up.

Long story short, decals appear to be very good quality but reliability of shipping via USPS is spotty and communication with carbone leaves much to be desired. As I told Pawel, I will happily return the original package if it ever arrives. It's up to him to improve his customer service which would have avoided a lot of frustration.

'98 Jeep Wrangler
Old 01-07-2016, 11:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: